Goal 299 to 135 :D

You're on Page 7 of 9
Go to
  • Quote: You look so good! Well done!
    Thank you so much

Quote: Congrats on your WL! This is super inspirational.
    Thanks, good job on your WL as well, you are doing awesome
  • omgggggg this is so inspiring! i'm about your height and i'd love to look like you do o
    thank you so much for sharing your journey! <3
  • You are simply amazing! Such an inspiration, you make me feel like this is really possible, I can't thank you enough for that. You are beautiful!
  • I stayed up late last night, reading your entire blog. What a journey! You're so inspirational, and you write in such a manner that I feel like I actually know you, cheesy as that might sound. You need to write your story as a novel- I'd buy it!

Thanks for being such an inspiration and congratulations on becoming engaged!
  • Wow such an inspiration!!! Amazing!
  • wendybirdx:
    omgggggg this is so inspiring! i'm about your height and i'd love to look like you do o
    thank you so much for sharing your journey! <3[/QUOTE]

thank you! have you checked out mybodygallery? I used to use that to see different weights /different heights. It's a good idea of how people are shaped similarly or differently

sugarfix:
    aww thank you so much sugarfix You're right, it is possible! I'm always going to struggle with weight and food, I think, but I know that I can be healthy if I work at it

MsAnthropist:

Thanks for reading it! I'm glad people actually read my blog, I never know lol. I think it's a good way to keep myself accountable. Plus, I love reading weight loss blogs as well, so I feel like I am contributing something.
    After this comment, I went back and re-read my blog and wow, I can't believe I started it at 243, and how far I've come. So, thank you for that. It re-energized my commitment

sensualappeal:
    Thanks so much sensualappeal
  • wow Congratz. That's such a big achievement. You should be SOOOO proud of yourself. Enjoy your great new lifestyle !
  • I wish there was a LIKE button! Good for you!
  • Wow, you look amazing and are completely inspiring!
  • Quote: Wow, you look amazing and are completely inspiring!
    Thanks!!

Quote: I wish there was a LIKE button! Good for you!
    thank you so much

Quote: wow Congratz. That's such a big achievement. You should be SOOOO proud of yourself. Enjoy your great new lifestyle !
    thank you. I am proud of myself, but I have my days where I think I can be farther along. Thank you for your kinds words, though
  • Amazing!
  • So inspiring! and love your blog
  • Thank you skellig19

Kauai: Thanks so much! I wasn't sure if anyone actually read my blog, but it helps keep me accountable
  • You look absolutely amazing!!! Wow!!!
  • Thanks Jesslan Rose You've done an amazing job as well, 161 pounds! That's awesome!