Goal 299 to 135 :D

You're on Page 5 of 9
Go to
  • Wow, fantastic!!!! Congrats!!!
  • Congratulations - truly inspiring to read and look through your pictures! Thank You for sharing!
  • Wow!!! Such an inspiration! Congratulations!!
  • The outfit in the third set of pics is SO CUTE (before AND after!). Great job!
  • thanks all! I really appreciate all the comments
  • Congratulations on reaching your goal weight! You look amazing!
  • Wow! WONDERFUL! I'm so happy for you!!! Continued health and success to you, my dear!
  • Congrats!!!
  • Congratulations! You look amazing!
  • @kisskiss: Congrats!!! Wow you are totally an inspriation. I have a question for you since we are similar in age... you're a wee bit taller than me, but how did you skin bounce back after losing that much weight? I was at a similar weight starting point.. about 289.8, and am trying to get to 139. I'm almost near a 100lbs. lost and starting to incorporate more strength and muscle training workouts to build muslce and tone my body... but I'm worried a little bit that not everything will shrink.

Looking at your pics though you look fabulous, and very well defined... what helped you get to that point? Any tips or suggestions?

I hope I look as good as you do when I'm at goal! Kudos!
  • You should be happy! You look phenomenal. I'm actually very glad to hear that. My problem area has been my legs but I've doing some running and lots and lots of squats/lunges/etc to get them in better shape. I still have some batwing action going on, but your arms look really pretty so I'm hoping as I lose the last bit they will get smaller and I can work on toning them up. ^^

I think that is where my tummy is headed too. There just a pooch of fat that is stubborn and won't shrivel away, but you know... you have a great attitude about this and you look great and it shows!! Thanks for taking time to answer... can't wait to get myself down to goal now!
  • kisskiss, you look great Thanks for sharing
  • kisskiss you look wonderful.. Thanks for your wonderful story of your weight loss journey.

This will help me to be mind full of everything I put into my mouth. And those days I don't want to exercise.

How long did it take you. Don't remember if it was mentioned before.
  • mam1958: thank you

I started in April of 2011 and reached goal in the beginning of December 2013. so over 2 and half years to around lose 166 pounds. In 2011, I only lost only about 25 pounds (I wasn't as dedicated). in 2012, I lost about 70 pounds, and finally in 2013 I lost the remainder of about 70 pounds
  • Kisskiss, you are definitely an inspiration. Sometimes, we all need to stop and remember how far we've come to remind us that we have made progress. And with how small you are now and how active you are, it's not hard to imagine that while your weight may be hovering, you're probably still toning up and potentially losing inches. Congratulations on all that you've accomplished!