How do I make a blog?

• Last I checked, it wasn't possible to make a 3FC blog anymore so I tried checking out FitDay. I'm using it to track my mood, my calories, thoughts, and my exercise but I can't seem to find this "journal". I tried inputting my username here, in the User CP, to see where the link would take you if clicked and nothing could be found.

Any tips? I'm a bit lost and I would like to blog about my journey somehow.
  • Fitday links changed and our profile info here has not been updated to reflect it, so unfortunately a Fitday link on your profile won't take it to the right place.

The blog/journal field in the profile is only valid with 3FC blogs since it is also hard-coded. Unfortunately, we no longer offer new blogs.

After you have been a member for at least 20 days, you'll have a signature option available to you in your UserCP. You can include a link to your fitday account or a blog you set up elsewhere, such as blogger.com or wordpress.com if you wish. A lot of our members have blogs at those sites and elsewhere, and it seems to help them stay on track
  • good to know I thought the blog enrollment was just temp. down. will check one of your suggestions for blog out, thank you
  • I Just keep a blog thread going here in a support section. That was the main way we showed support for each other on the other site. You can put all that in your thread. Unless its not permitted.

Although when i took a look at a blog from here i thought it did look really nice. and wished i could have one.