If I cleaned out my closet today

• I would have 1 pair of pants and 1 shirt left that I an wear that are not saggy!!!

that is really really really A-W-E-S-O-M-E
  • Lol I hear ya! Can't wait to get to goal and goon a shopping spree!
  • That is awesome and frightening at the same time! I am excited about cleaning out my closet, but NOT excited about the cash it will take to fill it back up!!!
  • Quote: That is awesome and frightening at the same time! I am excited about cleaning out my closet, but NOT excited about the cash it will take to fill it back up!!!
    I agree!!! BUT this will be the first time n YEARS I have actually spent some serious cash on ME!! I have no issues buying a purse (coach ) ect but clothes r something else
  • Congrats! What a great feeling eh!

I was waiting to buy new clothes till the end, but I decided recently to buy one pair of jeans that fit and a few tops that fit. You deserve to look good and I find it motivating as well to see your new shape in new clothes!
  • That's awesome! I'm kind of in the same situation and I bought a bunch of new clothes just a couple months ago. It's a great feeling.

I would recommend looking at thrift shops. I don't feel bad that my new wardrobe is too big again because I spent less than $100 on a ton of stuff.
  • I had just about the same left when I got to goal. I am only slowly replacing things - just as I need them. Spread the cost out over months.

But I have NEVER enjoyed shopping and am so NOT a clothes buyer (my husband is the clothes horse in the family). I always figured it was my large size (20-22) that made me NOT enjoy one minute of clothes shopping. However, once I started shopping for my new clothes in my new size (12), I found out... I STILL don't really enjoy shopping for clothes!!!

Oh well, at least I don't enjoy it in a much smaller size now!
  • I'm holding off on buying much, but I really need a pair of pants that fit me properly for the conference I'm headed to next week, not to mention a new bra..... this one is NOT working anymore!! LOL
  • Way to go! Looking forward to getting some smaller clothes!
  • It will be nice to buy something with OUT the "X" on it! AND No freaking large print floral patters that make you look like a walking botanical garden. Better fabrics the whole shebang!
  • Quote: That's awesome! I'm kind of in the same situation and I bought a bunch of new clothes just a couple months ago. It's a great feeling.

I would recommend looking at thrift shops. I don't feel bad that my new wardrobe is too big again because I spent less than $100 on a ton of stuff.
    I love the thrift stores! Buying clothes that fit at a fraction of the cost just feels so good!
  • I may troll a thrift store next week just to look