September Challenge

You're on Page 2 of 11
Go to
  • Okay here goes!

Height: an amazonian 5"8 ( right sooze? )
    Highest weight: 180 lbs
    Current weight: 166 lbs
    September Challenge Goal: 155lbs
    Long Term Goal: 145 - 150 lbs

Personal goals: being fit, toned and healthy, making exercise a daily part of my life and becoming a life time member of WW by reaching goal and maintaining
  • September Challenge

Height: a pixie 5'10"
    Highest weight: 298lbs... and refusing to get on the scale
    Current weight: 255 (gained on 4th vacation)
    September Challenge Goal: 235lbs. 20 whopping pounds.
    Long Term Goal: Rule the world.

I'm also going to make a couple of personal goals:
    -Finish writing at least two short stories
    -Learn how to use my filing cabinet
    -Not kill my step-mother when I visit her in July.
  • WOO HOO!!! Do we have anyone who is AVERAGE height here? Seems like everyone is VERY tall or VERY short!!!!!

Height: 4' 10 1/2"
    Highest weight: 230 pounds
    Current weight: 220 pounds
    September Goal: 215 pounds (HEY!! Don't give me that look, I agreed to it before i stepped on the scale and found I'd lost another 5 pounds!!!)
    Long term goal: 130-140 (Or a weight I can stick to for the rest of my life!!!)

I want to feel healthier, and to be able to ENJOY hiking and camping again!!!

Jessica-I've always wanted to get into crowd control, so when you reach your long term goal call me. You supply the cattle prod, I'll take care of business!!!

Soozie-THANKS SWEETIE!!!
  • Ok here are mine -
    Height: Damn short. 5'1"
    Highest Weight - Not sure. I was afraid of scales, but I was a size 16.
    Current Weight: 170.5 ( a very tight size 12)
    September Goal Weight: 159.5
    Long Term Goal: To be happy (since Jessica already stole my goal ) Probably between 150-140. Whatever a size 10 would be.

Personal Goals: Get a lot of exercise in now, since once it gets cold again, it won't be happeneing. Become more flexible.
  • Hey girls... I'm in!

Height: 5'3"
    Highest Weight - 196 (except for when I was pregnant... ummm, that would be about 230?)
    Current Weight: 179
    September Goal Weight: 169
    Long Term Goal: To be as thin as Katherine Hepburn. To get back to the gym regularly (haven't been for about 3 weeks). To weigh about 130. But 140 looks really good right now.

Want to be able to run again. Without pain and jiggling.
  • If I'm not too late...
    Count me in:

Height: 5'8"
    Highest Weight: 355
    Current Weight: 295
    September Goal Weight: 280
    Long Term Goal: I'm aiming for 190 initially, but am pondering 160 as my final weight. I'm also aiming for the "athelete" mode on my BMI scale, that means a min of 6 hours of exercise a week for 6 months. I think it's doable.

psm
  • ELLIS!! YOU are average height!!! Everyone else here is SHORT or TALL!!!!
  • Wow!
    Holy crap Ellis... you are doing so well! Are you still doing that south beach diet? Could you post the link again? I need some new inspiration and ideas.

• I need a challenge
    Okay I am in starting from July 10th to September 1st my goal is to lose 20 lbs. I have laid out 4 week goals for excercise in my journal and will lay out food plans as I make them. Hubby and I are pow wowing on the subject tommorow.

Height: 5'8"
    Highest Weight: 265
    Current Weight: 199
    September Goal Weight: 179
    Long Term Goal: 129

Personal goals:
    -To finally pass that stupid WWT test in August
    -To finish all the books in my stack (+the 2 I just ordered)

Miss Chris
  • Chris, I had no idea you were so tall!
    I'm merely average, according to Den. heh heh.

Thank you, Sojo! Yes, this is a great diet. Ruth and Den are doing really well, too!

Okay, the prevention link is ummm...
    http://www.prevention.com/cda/featur...0,5345,00.html

Prevention has a South Beach forum as well. And there's one here at 3fatchicks that is getting bigger by the day.
    It's around here somewhere:
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/foru...s=&forumid=110
  • Thanks Ellis,
    I'll check that out too.
    and girls...
    thanks for joining in with the challenge!
    Everyone have a great on program day.
    Love, Soozie
    ps..last night I really wanted to EAT!
    I really, really felt like snacking but I knew that I had eaten
    enough that day and that I didn't need anymore nutritionally...
    It was sooooo hard, but I did it!
    I had a cup of decaf coffee with a bit of skim milk in it and sipped and savored that
    instead of eating cookies...happy dance!!
    Yay!!!

• Soozie... good for you!!!
    Coffee... it makes up for a lot.
  • Ellis-There, there, dearie, you're tall to ME.:P

Soozie-GOOD GOING!!! THANKS for starting this challenge. Seems like we are getting some real enthusiasm going here!!

Chris-YUP! Gotta get the DH on board or it is pretty difficult. Mine wanted to bring home a cheesecake the other day, and I asked him to get something that wouldn't tempt me so much. (He bought pastries, which he loves and I have no problem with. He is skinny, so I don't really want to tell him he can't have any of his "stuff." HE loses weight when I go on a diet, it is REALLY frustrating!!!)
  • Miss Chris! When did you hit onederland! Congrats!
  • Soozie your my hero
    If I want something its hard to resist.

They must breed us mid-western girls big, because 5'8" is pretty average. I always wish I was taller. Hence why I love high heels, but have pretty much given them up since I started walking everywhere, there just aren't enough blister pads in the world

Bless your husband Den for being supportive. My hubby was a reall *** during our pow wow, next time maybe I will skip the talk and dump his ice cream straight down the drain

The sad thing Jessica is that I had gotten down to 185 lbs, and managed in about 6 weeks to gain 15 lbs back. I suck

Here I go though and get out of my weigh

Miss Chris