Just started

You're on Page 6 of 6
Go to
  • Yeah I don't like hot!! I think it's bad enough here...usually low 90's in the summer and HUMID!!!!!!! But, the days that it's in the 80's is wonderful!!!

I am going to Vegas this weekend where it's supposed to be almost 110...that's not my thing!!

I can't exercise inside I wait until about 9pm and then go for a run...it's usually beautiful about then!!
  • Ugh. Mark and I have taken two days off on account of hangovers. We're not eating every bit of sugar in sight - we're just pretty much not eating. Tho I will admit to orange juice and asprin yesterday and then salty fries in the afternoon. Hey, desperate times call for desperate measures. We both plan to get back on in tomorrow.

And I swear, no more martinis ever.
  • Ok we're both back on track and proud of it. Our off track just consisted of eating what didn't make us ill and not counting carbs. Ugh. Never again. This was a great friend who was in from out of town and you know how you just get caught up talking and aren't paying attention till it's time to go home and you think - u-oh. This is not good.

So anyway, hope you all are still going strong!
  • I hope you ladies don't mind, but I'm going to start a continuation of this thread because this one is starting to get long.