November starts ?

You're on Page 8 of 16
Go to
  • Quote: I've found that I really enjoy roasted cauliflower. That stuff is amazing, with just a little bit of lemon juice and some evoo. I also threw in some minced garlic.

Since trying the WF products.. I've fallen in looooove with the Honey BBQ sauce.. I could drink that. :P
    I just discovered that sauce too....love it . I really like the hickory one too!
  • You guys I think we november starts should get some kind of award for starting a diet right before thanksgiving and christmas My mom has been on IP for months, so we are strategizing thanksgiving dinner. There's a great veggie puree recipe on that thread that can be used as "gravy"!
  • Started November 6th, down 11 pounds. Tremendous energy - don't want or need a quick nap. Not hungry much - tend to save my protein for dinner but finding that I don't get it all in. Having fun with veggies - sautéing lots of mushrooms for the Protidiet Cream of Mushroom soup. Planning to bring roasted turnips and roasted Brussels sprouts to Thanksgiving dinner and supplement that with turkey. Yum!
  • I made the kale chips today. I baked them for 20 minutes at 250 degrees and they are fabulous. They just melt in your mouth!

YUM.
  • I just survived my Grey cup party....Go riders go! (canadian football) My team won.
    I knew there was a good chance I would have a bit of my friend's buffalo chicken dip. She made the low carb version. So I'm not beating myself up. I cut up broccoli and celery to go with it. Put it in a small ramekin so I could control my portions.
    I prepared all week , stayed OP and really watched me sodium. Proud to say I didn't touch any chips, lasagna, potato skins or pulled pork sliders. No regrets here!
    It's all about be prepared.

Go Riders GO!
    keep ot up ladies....
    I wish all my americans luck with thanksgiving this week!
  • Quote: I just survived my Grey cup party....Go riders go! (canadian football) My team won.
    I knew there was a good chance I would have a bit of my friend's buffalo chicken dip. She made the low carb version. So I'm not beating myself up. I cut up broccoli and celery to go with it. Put it in a small ramekin so I could control my portions.
    I prepared all week , stayed OP and really watched me sodium. Proud to say I didn't touch any chips, lasagna, potato skins or pulled pork sliders. No regrets here!
    It's all about be prepared.

Go Riders GO!
    keep ot up ladies....
    I wish all my americans luck with thanksgiving this week!
    WTG Skinny!
  • Skinnychiz I'm so impressed. Kudos to you!
    Here's to everyone staying OP this week!
  • Quote: Skinnychiz I'm so impressed. Kudos to you!
    Here's to everyone staying OP this week!
    thx fishnchix! I woke up this morning and I was still in ketosis and back op!
    HAPPY MONDAY
  • First WI down 5.4! I'm happy with that as I'm typically a really slow loser... like half a pound on WW, gain 2 lbs w/ one cheat on WW...
  • Quote: First WI down 5.4! I'm happy with that as I'm typically a really slow loser... like half a pound on WW, gain 2 lbs w/ one cheat on WW...
    Way to go wosmama! You are on your way!
  • WI 2 was -4.4 pounds and 2.5 inches. Yay!
  • Anyone else have trouble on WI #2? I was only down .8lbs and now I am crazy scared that somehow I cheated and didn't know it. And it doesn't help that the coach immediately asked me if I cheated which made me feel like a little kid.
    WI #3 is Saturday so I hope that I bounce back and start losing a bit more.
  • Quote: Anyone else have trouble on WI #2? I was only down .8lbs and now I am crazy scared that somehow I cheated and didn't know it. And it doesn't help that the coach immediately asked me if I cheated which made me feel like a little kid.
    WI #3 is Saturday so I hope that I bounce back and start losing a bit more.
    Can't have big movements everyweek our bodies change soo much. Just make sure you write everything down . You might be taking in too much sodium somewhere....I try and have my restricted earlier in the day.

Congrrats on the loss.
    Keep up the hard work everyone
  • status
    How is everyone making out ? First week/slash month almost over. I have my WI 2tomorrow. I,m looking for It will be my 18 day OP. I should had my 3 one by now....due to scheduling I had to move them around.

Next week i'm away....making my list to prepare. packing my food as we speak.
    Happy Wednesday all !
  • Week one down and doing well. I'm down 4 lbs - was hoping for more, but since it's TOM, I'll take it. Wish I had measured in the beginning but I know I have lost a lot of inches. My tummy is already visibly smaller.