November starts ?

You're on Page 5 of 16
Go to
  • Started OP 9 November. First WI was 8.8 lbs and 4.5 inches....felt great!!
  • It's so encouraging to see everyone's results! Can't wait to get through my first week.
  • Quote: Started OP 9 November. First WI was 8.8 lbs and 4.5 inches....felt great!!
    Great result! you are on your way!
  • Quote: It's so encouraging to see everyone's results! Can't wait to get through my first week.
    The first week way in will be worth it! You have already made a big choice.
  • Quote: First weighin : 10.2 lbs and 6.75 inches ! feeling great !
    Awesome numbers skinny!!!! Congrats
  • Having a rough week...first day felt great, lost 2lbs the next morning. Then the next 4 days have had a headache don't feel as well . I expected that part because that is how I felt the first week when I did this a year ago so I know I just have to get through it. But the scale has stayed the same since the first day 2lb loss..only two more days until my first week is over. Because I had a great weight loss the first week last year I was expecting that again. But I know eventually it all averaged out to 3lbs a week for me so I'm hoping to at least lose the 3lbs this week. I must be patient I know...it's hard though...I got so excited about a big first week loss after seeing others losses.
  • I just started this on November 13 and I love it so far. I felt it was fairly easy and I love how you can still go out with your loved ones and you know what you can eat and stay OP. I have lost 9 pounds in my first week. I love the strawberry - bananna RTD shake and I add 2 cups of spinach with it and put it in the NINJA and wow I think it tastes like candy....
    Today when I went in to get more strawberry bannana they were sold out so I am going to try peach I think it will be good.
    I love how things fit better and how I'm not really hungry and I love this website it is so helpfull.
  • I know how you feel may. I am not going to have the huge losses that the others have had here. My coach moved my appt back to this afternoon so I have to wait to find out. I almost went off yesterday. I'm putting my scale away because it makes me react emotionally.
  • I started on November 18th. So far, so good. I do find that I am very hungry at times, but I'm trying to stick to it. Is lettuce unlimited?
  • vzubie Lettuce is unlimited-- like spring greens and stuff. Spinach would be considered a vegetable.

Had my second WI today-- -1.4lbs. Not what I had hoped for, even though I understand that's just realistic. Just frustrating when the scale showed a 3lb loss yesterday. My coach also fussed at me for using alternatives. I get that they want you to use the program food but my favorite part about a Quest bar is that you can CHEW it. Can't do that with most of the IP products.

I felt like between that and confessing my McDonalds salad thing last Friday (ate the cheese and 1/3 packet LF dressing since I didn't plan enough meals), I was getting lectured a lot. Not a great day for me and IP.
  • Calypso58- yes, weighing everyday can be emotional for me too especially if I don't see progress, but I keep thinking...Thanksgiving is next week and from there until January 1 it's one food event after another in a short period of time. I just keep thinking if I'm not off of sugar that's an easy 10lb gain for me
    and then spending January, February, March trying to recover from the holiday weight gain. No way do I want to get on that holiday sugar roll.... so.......no matter how small the loss I'm still ahead of the game if I don't eat any sugar.
    Just think how happy we'll be to look back January 1 and not see any holiday weight gain. Any loss will be a plus over that!!!!
  • Just got home from my first WI. Down 5 pounds and 2.5 inches. I like everything except my fat went up and my waist did not drop at all. But I can't be too upset with the results.
  • Quote: Just got home from my first WI. Down 5 pounds and 2.5 inches. I like everything except my fat went up and my waist did not drop at all. But I can't be too upset with the results.
    Congratulations! That's great to have 5lbs off! So good to get week one done!
  • Hi y'all. I started Nov 12 and had my first WI yesterday. Lost 12 lbs and was shocked. Matter of fact I'm still shocked! But I can't really tell a huge difference in how I look, which is odd.

I travel a lot for my job & will fly from to LA tomorrow which has me worried. Because if the time change I won't be able to have dinner until 6:30 which will be 8:30pm on my body clock. I'm usually hungry & eating dinner by 5:30 or 6:00. Then there will be a similar issue Friday when I return.

I'll take some extra drinks/shakes and hopefully that will tide me over.

Y'all are so inspiring! I'm hoping I can return the favor somewhere along the line.
  • I'm super excited. I made it through my first day yesterday. Very proud of myself. I have a long way to go, but I'm definitely super motivated to see this through. I've seen the success that other people have had with this program at my workplace and I'm only bummed I didn't try it earlier. But.. here's to the holidays on IP!