What is the one life event you want to be "fit" for?

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • I just got some great news! Looks like I will be taking a trip to Europe in May or June! Lines up well with plan and will be a great gift to myself. I have never been and get to pick where ever I want to go so any suggestions would be appreciated!!
    2 dreams will come true next year!!!

also hit the 40 lbs mark last night at the WI

I hope everyone else is having a great Wednesday!!!
  • Back from a little 3fc break...again...

My biggie is for my wedding which is June 21, 2014. I do noooooot want to have chunky chunky arms for the big day!
  • Well, this is way too soon to lose the 30 pounds I want to lose to be at my goal but I would like to lose at least 10 by January 25th. My husband and I never got a real honeymoon and he earned a cruise for production at work this year so we're treating it as our honeymoon...7 years later!

Plus he decided last night to put a little wager on who can lose the most before our trip...game on sucker!
  • The one event is my wedding. I want to look great and be able to look back and see that for this great life moment, I would look truly as beautiful and as perfect as possible.
  • It's coming up fast! A week long trip to London in Mid-April to see 2 high school friends I haven't seen in about 10 years!

I actually don't really care about being skinny for my friends but for the vacation itself. For the photos, for all the walking etc. It's no fun to feel self conscious while on vacation!

I'm going to have spent a lot of money on this trip, I need to have "earned" it by shedding some pounds and then really enjoying myself!
  • I am a bridesmaid in a good friends wedding next year (May 2014). It's basically going to be like a high school reunion, so I really want to lose weight before then. I've lost about 10 lbs so far and would like to lose another 20 by then. It still won't put me back at my high school weight but I will look a heck of a lot better than I do now!

Also, DH and I have a trip planned to Mexico in June 2014 that I would like to look great for!
  • It's late at night so i didn't read all responses but i'm geussing my main one is just life in general and it is probably shared by many, i just want to be able to live my life the way "normal" people are able to.
    My real one that I'm aiming for though is heading back to campus life next march, I would love to be able to meet all my new dormies and be seen as being fit and healthy. And then on to my 21st birthday in April.
  • Two summer events....

My 30th birthday and a family reunion. It's time to take off the 30 lbs I've gained this year!
  • I would like to be in shape before I finish undergrad first, because I have much more energy the more I lose and more energy is ALWAYS good for college and second, because people take their first impressions from the way you look (sad but true) so when I move after college I'd like to be able to make great first impressions
  • For me it's gonna be college graduation and summer holiday (I want to learn how to surf and I want to do it in a bikini)
  • I'd like to be at a healthy weight by the time we move to Colorado (next summer). The whole reason we're moving is for the adventure...the hiking, the mountains, all the wonderful outdoor things we can do there, and I want to be as fit and healthy as possible to enjoy it. Plus, it seems like everyone who lives there is so healthy, that I want to fit in with them, to be confident enough to make new friends, etc.

Of course, I'd also like to be at my "ideal weight" (whatever that is) when I get married, whenever that will be.
  • my 30th birthday. I have 1 year and 1 month to go.
  • LIFE!!! What else?
  • I don't have a life event I want to be fit for. I just want to be healthy, really.
  • I am going on vacation for the first time in 4 years. It's a tropical local, I'm going with family and friends. I want to make memories I'm going to remember, not spend the whole time dodging the camera and being sell conscious about what I look like in my bathing suit.