Big Mac in a bowl

• Just new to IP, just tried the Big Mac in a bowl and enjoyed it very much. Hey I am looking for other good recipes. Please share...
  • Hi, and welcome!

There are TONS of recipes in various threads. The Mixin in the Kitchen threads are great...search for those. Enjoy!
  • sounds delicious i guess veggie cheese is allowed on this diet
  • Quote: sounds delicious i guess veggie cheese is allowed on this diet
    It isn't. But the Big Mac bowl is fine without it and there are numerous recipes here that omit it
  • Has anyone ever tried a vegetarian version of the Big Mac bowl?
  • Quote: Just new to IP, just tried the Big Mac in a bowl and enjoyed it very much. Hey I am looking for other good recipes. Please share...
    If you like buffalo chicken I have a good one!
    But as much chicken as you want in a crock pot-- then fill with chicken broth until the chicken is fully covered. add whatever spices you like. Cook on high for 4 hours or cook on low for 8. Then take chicken out and shred it with a fork. (throw out the left over broth in the crock-pot, you dont need it) After you have shredded all the chicken toss in your favorite hot sauce (I use Franks Red Hot ) Then enjoy! Dont forget your veggies as well!
  • Sounds good, THANKS!
  • Has anyone tried the Big Mac in a Bowl with Russian dressing? My clinic didn't have Thousand Islands WF dressing so my coach suggested the Russian. Not sure if it will be close enough...
  • Quote: If you like buffalo chicken I have a good one!
    But as much chicken as you want in a crock pot-- then fill with chicken broth until the chicken is fully covered. add whatever spices you like. Cook on high for 4 hours or cook on low for 8. Then take chicken out and shred it with a fork. (throw out the left over broth in the crock-pot, you dont need it) After you have shredded all the chicken toss in your favorite hot sauce (I use Franks Red Hot ) Then enjoy! Dont forget your veggies as well!
    What an easy way to cook a bunch of chicken! I'm definitely going to try that.
    Thanks!
  • I don't use any cheese on my Big Mac and it taste just fine.
  • Quote: Has anyone tried the Big Mac in a Bowl with Russian dressing? My clinic didn't have Thousand Islands WF dressing so my coach suggested the Russian. Not sure if it will be close enough...
    I have never tried it with Russian. Most of the supermarkets around here have a few WF salad dressings, and almost always have 1000 island. You may want to check there in the produce dept. Good luck
  • Just had Big Mac in a Bowl for the first time and it's made my stomach upset Didn't use too much dressing - only about 1.5 tbsp. in the whole thing. It's kind of turned me off. Bummer!
  • Maybe a dumb question but do you count the lettuce in Big Mac in a Bowl as your 2 cups of veggies? I know lettuce is unlimited but not sure if I should count it as nothing and still eat 2 additional cups of veggies...
  • Quote: Maybe a dumb question but do you count the lettuce in Big Mac in a Bowl as your 2 cups of veggies? I know lettuce is unlimited but not sure if I should count it as nothing and still eat 2 additional cups of veggies...
    Nope, you add 2 additional cups of veggies to your big mac in a bowl. So add wht you like and enjoy