getting out of the 280's and 270's

You're on Page 3 of 34
Go to
  • Where's that damn dancing carrot?

I lost 2 lbs yesterday baby!
  • Well, my husband decided that pizza was necessary for football last night but I was really proud of myself. I had ONE piece of pizza and salad. That's a major accomplishment for me!

Lindy - how'd it turn out?

VGibs - yay!!!
  • hahaha Thanks!!!!
  • Congrats VGib on your loss.
    And after a few days of eating our back up to 273.8. Hoping to get that back down soon. Getting ready to make beef stew in the crock pot today for the first time. Looking forward to that for dinner. Going to celebrate my great niece's bday tonight. I am promising myself not to have cake.
  • Ya that treat night I talked about? Well my husband wanted me to "relax" so he got me one too many drinks and the scale slapped me this morning for it.
  • I was 276 this morning, after a long period of struggling with emotional eating. I finally started working on it and taking smaller steps this past week, so I started out at 280 and now I'm down to 276, so I'm moving in the right direction!
  • Congrats TreatYoSelf! That is a great loss. For me, I fear that I have gained back the 3-4 that I just lost, again. I keep gaining and losing the same 5 lbs. Going to WW this morning to see the damage done. I will get past this, someday.
  • VGibs - I know what you mean about that treat. That's exactly why I've told myself that at least for this part of my journey, no drinks. Because for me, one turns into two which turns into "oh, a couple more chips never killed anyone"

Treatyoself - Woohoo! That's awesome! The small steps add up!

Lindy - Hang in there. I hope your meeting goes okay this morning.

My weekend went pretty well. I was able to get in at least one day of workout and was able to avoid the "down time munchies." I've started knitting and it seems to help fight the "I'm bored and just want to eat" feelings. Here's to a new, great OP week!
  • Gained back 3.4. Could be worse. I will take it and turn this into a positive. Hoping to have a good week. I think I need to go to my WW meeting tonight since I haven't been to a meeting in a few weeks. Maybe that is what I need to get back on track.
  • Hi Ya'll!

This morning I saw 279 pounds!

Hoping to be in the 260's by the beginning of December.
  • Welcome Ashleyweighsin!
  • Ashley, that sounds like a good goal! I would be happy to see 269 by the beginning of December.

I usually put my weight into MFP on Monday and today I was pleased to put in 275. That's at the halfway point and is 5 pounds since last week!
  • june- I knit too! It really helps to keep my hands busy!

Treatyoself - I always giggle when I see your name. Parks and Rec fan?
  • I'm so frustrated! I know I spent a few days in Vegas but... I'm stuck! I was doing so well and was happy with my losses and now... nothing!!!! Grrrrr.
  • VGibs- yup! I love it, although of course now that I'm eating healthier, I eat the food that my food eats