getting out of the 280's and 270's

You're on Page 12 of 34
Go to
  • I am very proud of myself. My parents are ordering pizza (hubby and I rent their basement), they asked if we wanted some ordered too. Hubby and I talked it over and agreed no, we'll stick with the pre-planned chicken, veggies and rice. We won't be tempted by their pizza either as we don't like the crust/toppings they order (we prefer handtossed).
  • Down a lb today whew it has been rough this new year. Increased my water intake and had to decrease my calories. Hopefully I stay on a role now. I was getting scared. Was so happy this am to change my ticker It had been the same for abt a month!! Its a constant battle. Feeling better.
  • Having a hard time getting back on track. Hoping that I get my mind back on the eating healthy mode instead of stuffing myself with junk. Not looking forward to weigh in at WW today.
  • 272.8 as of Friday...after this weekend I'm not weighing in for a few more days. Dealing with a sick toddler last week and on Saturday starting to come down with it myself has proven to be a little difficult focusing on my exercise...which keeps me on tracking with my eating plan too.
  • Slowly creeping down. Increasing water intake has been the key although it can be hard to get those 10 cups down Ive been doing it for the past 3 days and my weight has decreased alot. I was retaining water abt 4lbs of of it bc as soon as I increased my water my weight dropped. Also started to watch my sodium intake which helped a lot. So ready to be out of the 280s and change my ticker! The weight loss has been slow but steady and I am almost down 25 although some people may not be able to tell yet. But I certainly can and any time I get down on my weight I look at where I started and bc very proud of myself. I know I will get to where I wanna be one day. And as soon as do I will make my guy friend eat his words. He says he trying to be supportive but when I tell him I have lost 20+ pounds he makes comments like no u dont look like u lost that much..that is a lot of weight and u are a till in the same size basically. Which I am but my clothes were basically stretch jeans and things like that. So they still fit but just recently im noticing they are getting a little saggy. But anyway I dont let his comments get to me. I know where I am at and im not doing it for him anyway although the look on his face will be priceless when im done. I am doing this for me! To become healthier and to look good and feel good ! Life is too short not to have sone p leasure in it. And I love clothes and fashion and I am going enjoy pampering myself for my accomplishments.
  • 270.4 this morning....almost moving to the next group!! HAPPY GIRL!
  • Hi everyone! I did my weekly weigh in today and I was at 287.6 so I decided to move down to this decade thread.
  • Congrats!!! Livcarter!!!
  • So I have been stuck in the 280's for a long time now (almost or atleast a year). I really want to get out...how...I don't know.
  • I understand PhantomPanda. I been in the 280s for a while and so ready to bust thru it is a hard area to get out of this I know. But we can do it just make some adjustments. Like me im going to adjust sodium increase water and add exercise plus my eating habits haven't been great. I count calories so I log everything I eat and I eat something bad everday. Like a couple of cookies.. or a small brownie or a biscuit..you get my drift. Starting today I am start a no sweet challenge for my self for the next 7 days. Just to see if that will make a difference in my weight loss this week. Good luck and getting out the 280s can be done people do it all the time. I am determined to get it done I cant continue like this.
  • Woke up to 284.4 this morning. Very happy with this, and I'll keep plugging along. Happy Saturday to you all.
  • Welcomd licvarter!

I'm down a pound this week. It was unexpected as I am dealing with a yucky sinus infection and a cold on top of it. It's progress! Next week I am hoping to get to the gym more often. I only made it there once this past week due to lack of energy from being sick.
  • Still sort of new to this site but I just stumbled upon these decade threads and I love them and the motivation of getting to move to another one! I weigh in every Wednesday so 3 more days to go but as of last week I was 279

I really want to be out of the 270's by the end of January!! Might be really hard =(
  • Welcome Charity! Im new to this post and I like it. Able to communicate with people who are in ur same boat so to speak. Down a lb today slowly but surely im making it.
  • Welcome CharityMarie!