Home of the 100% (NO CHEAT ZONE) Volume 28

You're on Page 1 of 35
Go to
  • Hi all. We reached 500 posts on the last thread.
    Here is a link to it http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...lume-27-a.html
  • I love seeing new volumes of this thread!

Had a big surprise - wasn't going to weigh in this week but my coach had time when I went to pick up stuff and over the last two weeks I have lost 3 lbs! I was aiming for just maintaining my weight through the tests and surgery so it was a big surprise that I lost. Didn't lose any inches in my abdomen but it's still pretty swollen from the surgery - I suspect it will go down too once I finish healing.
  • Quote: I love seeing new volumes of this thread!

Had a big surprise - wasn't going to weigh in this week but my coach had time when I went to pick up stuff and over the last two weeks I have lost 3 lbs! I was aiming for just maintaining my weight through the tests and surgery so it was a big surprise that I lost. Didn't lose any inches in my abdomen but it's still pretty swollen from the surgery - I suspect it will go down too once I finish healing.
    Awesome news Ruth Ann! Yippie!!!!!!
  • What a nice surprise for you Ruth Ann! So happy you are healing and on track.
  • Thanks Crystal - I can't tell you how surprised I was!

That said, my biggest problem is actually remembering to eat everything right now. I'm just not hungry much - I suspect all the antibiotics, etc. have something to do with that along with the minor work they had to do on my stomach (besides repairing the hernia). I actually set reminders on my phone to help me out.
  • Hi Just thought I would check in and see how everyone was doing!
  • Congrats Ruth Ann! That's great!
  • Hello all............ its Hump Day!!! what a horrible day at work today, right from the first patient of the day. ughhhhh so glad its over. Just had a big spinach salad with Quorn chix nuggets. Getting ready for theRed Sox I never watch sports but it seems I have seen more innings of base ball the last few thanweeks I ever have other my sons playing.
  • Quote: Hello all............ its Hump Day!!! what a horrible day at work today, right from the first patient of the day. ughhhhh so glad its over. Just had a big spinach salad with Quorn chix nuggets. Getting ready for theRed Sox I never watch sports but it seems I have seen more innings of base ball the last few thanweeks I ever have other my sons playing.
    Mmmm, I miss Quorn! Will look forward to it in maintenance - man, does tofu and eggs get old after a while, even preparing it different ways! I look forward to adding some variety back in.
  • lighthouse101 oh don't I know it. The Morningstar products are ok, Litelife Smartdogs, Gardein, some of them. I have a few more days of P2 moving on to P3 this weekend. The scale / my body just doesnt want to give up those last 2 lbs. I am actually where I wanted to be but thought I should lose a couple more to gain back when I phase off. If I need to after the holidays I'll revisit P1 but I am NOT planning on it.
  • Quote: Congrats Ruth Ann! That's great!
    Thanks IPN!

Quote: lighthouse101 oh don't I know it. The Morningstar products are ok, Litelife Smartdogs, Gardein, some of them. I have a few more days of P2 moving on to P3 this weekend. The scale / my body just doesnt want to give up those last 2 lbs. I am actually where I wanted to be but thought I should lose a couple more to gain back when I phase off. If I need to after the holidays I'll revisit P1 but I am NOT planning on it.
    I admire your determination! I want to be just like you when I get close to my goal!
  • Quote: Thanks IPN!

I admire your determination! I want to be just like you when I get close to my goal!
    Ditto! My goal is 130 right now, but I am considering lowering it another 5 or so to account for the regain in maintenance. I guess I'll decide for sure once I get down there!
  • Ruth Ann thanks but there are many more of us doing it the IP way!

I admire those who have much more to lose, they have the determination!!!
  • Quote: Ruth Ann thanks but there are many more of us doing it the IP way!

I admire those who have much more to lose, they have the determination!!!
    Being able to hang in there and phase off properly is a huge accomplishment. Maybe I should have said I admire everyone who has the determination to see it through!

Stupid move of the week - for some reason dh picked up frozen spinach instead of fresh at the market. And for some reason I just didn't convert the measurements and cooked two cups of frozen spinach. That was ALOT of spinach. So then I had to do the conversion. I think I got it close. Note to self: specify on the list what kind of spinach you want!
  • Third week WI complete success. My coach said there is only one other person besides me that she is currently working with that has stayed 100% OP. She said we both have amazing fat loss results. I told her the longer I'm OP, the quicker I get other stuff! I do not want to prolong Phase 1.

Have a great OP day!