H!

• Hi! I'm a little nervous about jumping in here. I think I had a membership years and years ago but life moves on and I can't remember. Anyway, I wanted to take a minute and quickly introduce myself:

I am 37 years old and as most here have, I have struggled with my weight my entire life. I am, for the post part, a happy and positive person and look forward to being here and getting to know all of you.

If you would like to know more about me you can visit my blog: therecoveringfatchick.com - I hope this is ok to share here. If not I'd be happy to delete it!

I am eating Primally. I know this is not always an accepted way to eat but, it seems to be working well for me. I am down (unofficially) a little over 30lbs since August.

I really look forward to being here and not only getting support but giving mine to you!
  • Wow 30 lbs is just awesome! You should be proud of yourself. I will check out your blog. I am addicted to blogs mostly foodie blogs but love to read them. We have a new challenge starting on Monday called pass the stuffing challenge to prep us for thanksgiving.
    I eat clean thought about going primal after the holidays. Clean does work for me I thought about paleo but I not a major meat eater though I do eat meat, mostly chicken and fish and occasional red meat. I would love to know a little about primal from you sometime.
    Check out our challenge. We would love to have you.
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chic...-oct-28-a.html
  • Welcome! Welcome!

Primal is a perfectly acceptable way to eat. Congrats on your big loss. Stick around. We'd love to have you!
  • Thank you for the welcome cleancowgirl and Goddess Jessica! I will definitely check out the challenge.

Let me know and I will fill you in the best I can about Primal.

I guess I should have said: some people think it is not an acceptable way to eat... LOL
  • Welcome and good luck on your journey!!
  • Thank you Mozzy!
  • We can be newbies together! I had great success with Paleo, but found it hard to stick with and eventually gained it all back. I did indulge my sweet tooth with dark chocolates while on Paleo and STILL lost. What are your typical primal meals? I love trying new foods a recipes! P.S Congrats on your 30lb loss, that's a huge hurdle!
  • Welcome! I have no idea what the Primal plan is all about, but looks like it's working well for you. Congratulations and looking forward to getting to know you and providing mutual support.