Proti-Thin/Proti-Diet Choc Pudding v IP Choc Pudding

• Hello everyone. I have tried. I have tried again. I don't like the PT/PD chocolate pudding. It seems liquidy and not very filling, the taste doesn't please me, etc. Am I doing something wrong? Suggestions?

Thanks!!
  • I usually add less water and spice it up with cinnamon and some pureed chipotle peppers in adobo sauce. I also add a bit of unsweetened cocoa powder to it. It is not 100% IP-style, but I like the taste.
  • Thanks Lolo!
  • Quote: Hello everyone. I have tried. I have tried again. I don't like the PT/PD chocolate pudding. It seems liquidy and not very filling, the taste doesn't please me, etc. Am I doing something wrong? Suggestions?

Thanks!!
    I never tried the IP pudding but did try the PD/PT pudding. I did not like it at all and could not figure out why people were talking about how good pudding was. I assume they were only talking about the IP pudding? I tried to freeze it but it made it take that much longer to eat the icky stuff.
  • LOL. I like the IP Dark Chocolate pudding. But not so much a fan of the regular chocolate pudding. I wish I could choke it down.... I am going to try some spices.
  • I like Balanced Protein puddings. I think that's the right name. Mint choco chip is like heaven. You would never know it was 'diet'.