Totally awesome: Giving Blood is Karma in Action

• I gave blood today. No big deal, I should do it more frequently actually. Well I was interested and Goggled Is giving blood good for you? I don't know why I never thought about that before. Mostly just good for others.

Well it turns out it isn't good for you, it is GREAT FOR YOU.

Especially if you are a man. I mean really freaking great. Very good at helping prevent heat attacks. So get going and donate...for others AND for you.

http://www.youmeworks.com/is-giving-...your-body.html
  • Caring for others is always a health boost - I'm glad you got a lift from giving blood and helping out in that manner
  • I give blood because it's good for others and because it challenges my fear of pain and needles....good to know there's other benefits also
  • I should give more. I've maybe given 15 to 20 times in my life. Which is not much for being in my late 40s.

I personally never knew about any of the health benefits for the giver. Of course you give to help others. I did it, as infrequent as it was, to help. But I think it is just really cool it helps the giver as well. And I see no harm in letting people know it helps everyone, Just makes it an extra awesome thing to do.