October Means Playoff Baseball

• October 1st and we have playoff baseball.

I have to say Gary would be loving this, his Dodgers winning the West.

There are a few of us who still have teams playing, should be fun.

Best time of the year, except for Opening Day.
  • Am I the only one watching?

Bill where are you? Caroline
  • No. Just saw your post. Our pirates play your boys the cards next. Pittsburgh is very excited our first pennant in 21 years! Neil walker one of the key players went to my high school and my niece and him went to school together so kind of exciting around here.
  • #Choptober!! Go Braves!
  • Red Sox Nation checking in here

Looking forward to tomorrow's game. Just wish we weren't playing those pesky RAYS !

I haven't posted much lately, but I'm a long time lurker. I can't help but think about Gary (EZMONEY), and how he would have loved the goings on with his Dodgers this season.

Hoping for a Dodgers/Sox Series!
  • Nice win yesterday for Waino.

We are going to the game today. I'd better get dressed,it's an early one.
  • Go Cards!!! Have fun at the game, Clydegirl!!! We'll be listening in on the radio!
  • Well, I'm over my disappointing Rockies season. Watched while Todd Helton got his goodbyes as he heads into retirement.

My team for the playoffs is the Cards! For you Clyde!!!
  • Quote: Well, I'm over my disappointing Rockies season. Watched while Todd Helton got his goodbyes as he heads into retirement.

My team for the playoffs is the Cards! For you Clyde!!!
    Thanks Diane.

Had a lovely time on Friday until the game started

Back in Pittsburgh today. I hope they figure out Liriano.
  • Cards Dodgers Game 1 NLCS tonight. We're going to the game.
  • Huge Cards fan here. Still a little sad to see them lose last night to the Dodgers. They were definitely not playing up to their ability. So many defensive errors (that were called hits) and a total lack of offense. I think tonight's game will be hard with Lynn pitching, but I think we get back on track tomorrow. I hope.
  • A good win last night.

Up 3-1, one more win. Please