October Leslie Sansone Walk at Home

You're on Page 2 of 13
Go to
  • Mile four and five of Walk Slim, Five Really Big Miles. Does anyone else have this dvd? Do you like it?
  • Hey Carol - I have it and I like it. I like the workout and the music on this one! when I am doing 2 or 3 miles I prefer for all of those to be walking miles rather than the strength training ones so I end up doing those miles. what do you think of it?

I didn't get in a walk this morning. I fixed a big breakfast for my guys instead... they were happy
  • Hey everyone! I did 30 min. of the 4 Fast Miles this morning, so counting that as 2 miles.

Cathy, my MIL is in a long-term acute care facility for the time being. She is actually doing a bit better than they had expected her to do. Thanks for asking.
  • P,S, Is the 5 Really Big Miles the one where they are "live" on Facebook during the last mile? I have that one and it is okay. I was a bit annoyed that they used obvious workout models mixed in with the "real" ladies for this one... One of the things I have always liked about Leslie's workouts is that they are entirely doable by real folks. Anyway...
  • Quote:
    what do you think of it?
    I used it quite a bit when I first got it but the whole thing takes so long. Now I am dividing it up into 2 mi segments.
  • Quote:
    Is the 5 Really Big Miles the one where they are "live" on Facebook during the last mile?
    I think that's the one and I don't think too many are models. Two couples are in it and one is her brother and wife and one another friend and her husband. 2 of the ladies are rather big gals but I think they are walk leaders. Most of them seem pretty normal.
  • Quote: Hey Gang

I did 3 miles this morning

I got up at 4:45 am bec I wanted to do my new Walk to the Hits: Radio Remixes.
    Thanks for the info! I'm ordering it! Sounds fun!
    I get up at 4:30 to do my exercises. Crazy, I know. But I just know I won't have time after I get home from school (my work).

I did 3 miles this morning - but I forgot the name of it exactly. It was the newest one I bought with 4 miles. I'm getting these names quite confused if I'm not home to type it with it in front of me.
  • Quote: Hey everyone! I did 30 min. of the 4 Fast Miles this morning, so counting that as 2 miles.

Cathy, my MIL is in a long-term acute care facility for the time being. She is actually doing a bit better than they had expected her to do. Thanks for asking.
    I am sure that is stressful about your MIL. Mine is probably not far from that but she has told us for 30 years she won't do that... so one day at a time.
  • 2mi. walk this way.
  • One half mile outdoor walk.
  • Quote: I am sure that is stressful about your MIL. Mine is probably not far from that but she has told us for 30 years she won't do that... so one day at a time.
    Yes, it is very stressful. After saying she was doing better than expected, I learned tonight that she is now not eating and is refusing her breathing treatments and won't wear her Bipap mask. Apparently they think she is capable of making these decisions. My husband is her healthcare proxy and may have to make some tough decisions here in the near future. Bad deal all around. She is bedridden and has always been over 300 lbs., which doesn't help her situation at all.

Also found out that my husband must work, but not get paid, at his job until the government shutdown is resolved. He works at an Air Force base. I'm just sick about it.
  • Getting very frustrated here. Been trying very hard to stay on plan and get back up to speed on exercise. I just need to get below 160 and I'll feel more encouraged.

2 Mile Walk Off Even More Weight w/ belt this morning.
  • Quote:
    I'm just sick about it.
    So sorry.
  • Mile 2,3, and 4 of Walk It Off and Tone it Up. Does anyone else use the stetchy bands and like them?
  • Quote: Mile 2,3, and 4 of Walk It Off and Tone it Up. Does anyone else use the stetchy bands and like them?
    I like them when I use the gloves. But without the gloves I don't like the feeling on my hands. I started with the bands with the first DVDs I started with in July but then when I started doing that DVD with the weights I decided I like the weights more. I am wanting some progress on my jiggly arms! So I keep trying to increase the arm movements.

As I typed that I realize, it's so ridiculous to worry about my arms - when the whole of me was so overweight! Now that I am fitting in my clothes and feeling good, I'm going to obsess over arms? Silly me. I'm going to just be happy my clothes are fitting and keep working on getting healthy with exercise a day at a time. The arms will come if I keep on exercising.

Today is my day off though, so no walking today for me.