Hello everyone

• Hi,

I'm a girl from Finland trying to lose weight. I've tried many times before on my own and failed miserably. The only time I actually lost some was on WeightWatchers group but it got cancelled and I lost the support. Peer support is hard to find since I'm only overweight/obese one in my family and friends. I'm so glad to find this active group.

I'm very exited to start, weight myself today and was about two pounds lighter than I usually am so I'm in good mood. I'm hoping to announce many weight losses here in the future.
  • Hi there! I'm new here too and have also tried unsuccessfully to lose weight in the past. You can do this! Two pounds lighter already is a great start! Looking forward to seeing your weight loss announcements
  • Hi Spring Screwdriver! to 3FC! I recently started doing Weight Watchers again, but I found calorie counting and practicing healthy habits like mindful eating, portion control, and drinking lots of water helpful too. Good luck!
  • Hi Spring! There is a WW forum on here if you are interested: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-watchers-18/. But whichever weight loss plan you chose to follow, you'll find lots of support here. Browse around and jump right in! Good luck!
  • Thank you everyone!

I don't have any specific diet, not yet anyway. I figured, the pounds usually come back with friends if you follow just one so I'm planning to use common sense and what I learned with my time in Weight Watchers, on how I should eat. I've never been sporty type but I plan to exercise as much as I can on my daily routines, like taking stairs instead of elevator.

Usually my diets have crashed and burned because there has been no support of my peers. I got that from WW and that's why it worked for me. That option was gone for like over seven years, but now I have found you guys, and believe me when I say that I'm going to use this group like it's my best buddy.

Btw, is there a place in this forum where one can rant about how some piece of chocolate cake was calling one's name at work? And where one can proudly tell that she fall for that cake?
  • Lol! You can rant in Weight Loss Support or General Chatter.