Biggest Loser Season 15

You're on Page 2 of 6
Go to
  • Anyone watch the new one?

I always find it disturbing in the producing of this show how they "skim" over some people. Their stories are never fully developed. I am always saying, "Wait. Who is that again?" They're like the redshirts of the USS Fattbutt.

I would say I am sad to see Fernanda go but "Wait. Who is that again?"
  • Hi, just browsing through the forum. For some reason I don't actually watch the show, but I like to see the weigh-in at the end. I hate to see when people are pushed so hard that they fall off the machines, and then get screamed at for it. I also think the challenges are over the top. Maybe this is why I am so overweight.....
  • Darn I missed last nights, the DVR didn't record for some reason
  • Ilene - You can watch the full episodes online if you want to. It wasn't a spectacular episode.
  • It is so strange that for some reason when I watch the show I always get the munchies! lol..I try to have a protein snack handy!
  • I have always watched the show and used to complain about it being too long. Now I don't like that it is only 1 hour. I feel we miss so much about the people and the relationships in the house.
  • Quote: I have always watched the show and used to complain about it being too long. Now I don't like that it is only 1 hour. I feel we miss so much about the people and the relationships in the house.
    I know!! I thought the same at the end of this week's episode ... We're never happy are we
  • Why are they not showing the after pics of the eliminated players. that is so inspiring to me. Really hate this new format
  • Quote: Why are they not showing the after pics of the eliminated players. that is so inspiring to me. Really hate this new format
    I THINK I showed it last time at the start of the next episode, I hope so, I would miss that part of the show...

I was sooooo sad to see Reuben leave I hope he`s learned enough to continue onto his goal at home...
  • I felt bad to see Reuben go - I felt like he would have been awesome to watch.

I wondered if anybody thought they edited thing funny while Jillian's team was waiting. It's like they have a compilation of her looking angry and disgusted and they kept showing it (I felt like) while her team was weighing in, when they all did pretty good!
  • Such a pity ruben was sent home! I thought he would win....
    I hate the red line! I want the yellow line back....
  • Quote: Such a pity ruben was sent home! I thought he would win....
    I hate the red line! I want the yellow line back....
    Yes, yes, and yes re: teh yellow line... Red line is so last minute and BAM they're gone
  • I was sad to see Rueben go, also. But, I don't hate the red line and I will tell you why. I don't miss the alliances and the voting and the constant saving of people who should have gone home. (Like that mean girl Conda from a couple seasons back.) It stopped being inspirational when it wasn't about the biggest loser; it was Survivor with more gym time and even more drama. I prefer the scale deciding instead of a vote, even if it means a favorite goes home or someone who really needs to be there.
  • Quote: I was sad to see Rueben go, also. But, I don't hate the red line and I will tell you why. I don't miss the alliances and the voting and the constant saving of people who should have gone home. (Like that mean girl Conda from a couple seasons back.) It stopped being inspirational when it wasn't about the biggest loser; it was Survivor with more gym time and even more drama. I prefer the scale deciding instead of a vote, even if it means a favorite goes home or someone who really needs to be there.
    Good points... I'll look at it that way from now on... I'd forgotten about Conda, disliked her a whole lot, she was a mean, bully girl...
  • Totally agree..I hated when they had to vote someone off. Sad about Ruben but excited to see where he is now in the next episode!!