Woohoo! One quarter of my goal lost!

• Weighed in today and found I am 35lbs down. Aiming to get to 150 so I only got 94lbs to go! Lost 12.5% of my original body weight so far. Feels sooooo good just typing that. Just had to post here I am feeling so good I want to shout it to the world! I don't fit any of my pants and I actually was too small for some pants my aunt gave me to help me out. That was a first! I was always to big for other peoples clothes. It feels like I've only started (July) and I've got great results. I am almost halfway to Onederland!
  • Great job!
  • Great job Teeni!!! I have a question what kind of diet are you doing? Do you exercise lift weights? If so what kind? Im just starting week 2 of calorie counting so far so good less restrictive diet I ever been on. Just wanting some tips thank u
  • I basically calorie count. Initially I didn't count calories I only cut out my stress snacking. Once that slowed down I used a calculator to determine enough calories to lose 2lbs a week. Then I just take a 45min-hour (~2miles) walk a day around my neighborhood, with the occasional walk down to meet my husband at work, but that's only a 15 minute walk. I do push my son around on these walks. Not sure if the extra weight helps burn calories. I do take 2 days a week where I don't do my long walk. It probably also helps I have a 15month old that wont let me sit down Some weeks I only lose 1lb then there were some where I lost 5lbs.
  • Isn't it epic when hard work pays off? It's the little things (like figuring out percentage lost!) that make this feel so much more rewarding. Congrats and keep at it!
  • Yay, congratulations
  • Rock on Teeni! That's amazing and it sounds like your diet and exercise plan in awesome. Can't wait for your 50% goal post!
  • Whoo hooooo, Teeni, great job! CONGRATULATIONS, you are doing fabulous!
  • Congrats!!!!