What can you wear

• What can you wear now that you couldn't pre weight loss?

I'm really enjoying being able to wear small t-shirts and not being asked if I'm pregnant.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/diet-blogs...nyfriendnowfat
  • Heels, tall/calf boots, short skirts, dresses with defined waists, regular-length necklaces, leggings/tight/straight pants.

It rocks. Especially wearing short skirts.
  • I just went shopping, and bought some jeans at Pac Sun. Sure, I'm their biggest size, but before I wouldn't have even fit into those. So being able to walk into stores like that and know things will fit is awesome!

Also skinny jeans and leggings. I thought they looked awful on me before, but now I can pull them off!
  • 29 inch waist pants and jeans.

Slim fit 15 inch collar shirts.

Small t-shirts.

I swear, I have to buy my clothes online again I have got so small!
  • My 12- and 14-year-old sons' hand-me-downs. I swear, I'm drooling over my 12-year-old's belt. Waiting for it to get too small on him...

(Before anyone thinks I'm absolutely nuts here, I should add that one son is my height, the other is over 6 feet tall, so it's not like I'm trying to fit into child sizes)
  • Skirts. I never wore them before due to very "thick" ankles and knees. What can I say, my legs were at their best when they were out of sight! My legs are much better now and I'm able to wear skirts.

Track pants. When I started my weight loss journey in the Spring, I tried to buy track pants...even the extra large were too small in the thighs (and too big everywhere else). They just don't make ladies track pants in my former shape. I ended up buying a man's pair of track pants. I just went shopping for new track pants for the Fall, and I now fit into a ladies small.
  • What can I wear?! Well, now I can wear ANYTHING at most stores for the first time ever!

I loved not being embarrassed about my size. When people ask me what size t-shirt I wear, I practically shout that I wear a MEDIUM! I wear size 10 Old Navy jeans! I can't get over that these are normal, even AVERAGE, sizes.

I can also share clothes with my sister and my mom. Very special considering they have always been average size and I've always been obese.
  • Size small T-shirts, skinny jeans, size 4 jeans, cute dresses that everyone (even strangers) comment on. Plus I can share some things with my 17 yo daughter, what fun! Of course, she raids my closet too!
  • A fake leather coat that I bought about 10 years ago during my freshman year of college. I always loved that coat and had to put it in the back of the closet years ago because I couldn't get my arms in the sleeves. I took it out last week and it fits perfectly and I can even button it. I wore it to the store yesterday and felt so cute wearing it!
  • Everything that's not available in a plus size section. Seriously, I look at ALL departments of a store now! And I try on way more things than I would've even thought of trying on before. Feels great
  • I just bought a pair of awesome calf boots that totally wouldn't have zipped up before.
  • I wear dresses a lot more, now. I always had a problem with the hems being too long in the front and shorter in the back. Also, I hated how the backs of my knees looked when viewed from behind. Skirts/dresses now hang perfectly even all the way around, and I'll even try something a little shorter now and then. The knees are shaping up! I really like the simplicity of just easing up the zipper on a dress and walking out the door. Nothing to mix or match or tuck in! Easy!
  • Loved reading all the responses ..Mine is being able to wear a pencil skirt with the blouse tucked in..never ever thought that it would happen