Second go around

• Hi everyone,
    This is my second go around with the same "diet plan".
    Basically,my story is that I went to a very small college so the cafeteria had very few food options for me because I may have a gluten sensitivity (though I don't always eat what is safe) and I have food allergies. I lost about 50 pounds in the first semester eating mainly unprocessed foods and what I could find in the salad and fruit bar. I hit a plateau after that. After I moved into my house, I gained a little bit back because I returned to all of my bad habits because I had the power of what I could buy, but now I've decided to cut the foods I shouldn't eat from my diet once again.
    I'm starting with my current weight now, and I've only been on this new go around for three days now but I already feel better physically. I've been eating about the same thing as I did when I went to school, avoiding as much processed foods as I can, but keeping some.
    Hopefully I can stick to it, make some friends, and feel even more motivated.
  • Hi PrayersinChairs! I think you know the key to your success in weight loss so I'm glad you are back to it! You will find lots of support here, so browse around and jump right in! Good luck!
  • Welcome PrayersinChairs! You can do it! Good luck!
  • Welcome! Wow, your story is like the reverse of the "freshman 10". Most people gain so much in college (I know I did) eating junk (hellooo unlimited french fries!). You, on the other hand, ate healthy and lost!

It sounds like you know what works for your body, good luck to you, I look forward to reading about your journey!