No longer morbidly obese :D

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • YAY! I know being obese isn't generally something to celebrate, but morbidly obese is just such an ugly term and I'm so happy to lose it! I've lost almost 10 points on the BMI scale so far, having started at 49.39 and as of today weighing in at 39.62 - just barely under the morbidly obese categorization of 40, but under nonetheless and never looking back!

Can't wait to be overweight
  • Hooray!!!!! I'm so happy for you. Are you going to celebrate?
  • Awesome, congratulations!

I know what you mean, it sounds really weird when I think to myself, 'I can't wait to be obese', and if I said it out loud I would sound crazy, but it really is a big deal and it absolutely is something to celebrate because it's a huge step in the right direction
  • Congrats Lana! Before you know it we'll be saying that we are overweight. Such a lovely word. Woohoo!
  • Thank you!! I guess I kind of did celebrate unintentionally! I was at the store and feeling good so decided to try on a cute dress I found on the clearance rack... It was only ten dollars, but I normally would have passed - guess I was feeling good enough to just go for it
  • Good for you! I know that putting that "morbid" term in the rearview mirror for good was an important milestone for me too.
  • Honey, you SHOULD celebrate every victory no matter how big or small! It's called MOTIVATION and when a person is trying to lose weight, they need all they can get.

congrats to you!
  • Congratulations!
  • Congrats!!!!
  • That is fantastic, congratulations and well done!
  • Congratulations! This is a very big deal.
  • Goodbye "morbid"!! What a huge deal, CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • You should celebrate and treat yourself every now and then with somethign as you are doing great congratulations
  • With that much weight loss you have to get some new clothes ... your old ones must be falling off of you! Congrats again!!!
  • Congrats! You've come a long way, baby! That "morbid" makes all the difference in your health, so shedding it is a fantastic reason to celebrate! So proud of you!