Why am I STARVING today?!

• Hello all,
    I am in week four of IP. 100% OP. I have lost 17 pounds and have been feeling great. All of a sudden the past two days, I am starving!!! From about 11am-3pm, I feel hungry even after lunch and my restricted snack. The diet has messed with my birth control pill and I started TOM a week early. It does not officially start until tomorrow!! Could this crazy 2 week period be causing the hunger. Since the first few days, I have not been plagued by hunger at all!! Help!!
  • Yes! because your hormones are really high, your body is changing especially from losing weight, if you go to doctor they will tell you same thing its nothing to worrie about its happened to me, it actually happens to everyone, all you can do is just keep doing what your doing keep eating healthy lots of fruit!, and keep exercising, your body is just adjusting to the new routine.

Well no - not lots of fruit OR exercise if you are on IP!
  • Yes! because your hormones are really high, your body is changing especially from losing weight, if you go to doctor they will tell you same thing its nothing to worrie about its happened to me, it actually happens to everyone, all you can do is just keep doing what your doing keep eating healthy lots of fruit!, and keep exercising, your body is just adjusting to the new routine.
  • I am too. this is my first week and I foresee a small loss because I messed up my first 3 days so se la vie
  • Quote: Hello all,
    I am in week four of IP. 100% OP. I have lost 17 pounds and have been feeling great. All of a sudden the past two days, I am starving!!! From about 11am-3pm, I feel hungry even after lunch and my restricted snack. The diet has messed with my birth control pill and I started TOM a week early. It does not officially start until tomorrow!! Could this crazy 2 week period be causing the hunger. Since the first few days, I have not been plagued by hunger at all!! Help!!
    Hey there! I had a few days prior and during TOM feeling the same way. I drink a ton of water and munched on some cucumbers/celery. Good luck!
  • Don't forget back up birth control!!!!