I know I shouldn't rely on keto sticks but....

• mine was not really pink this morning, more beige. I checked the bottle and they expired so I am going to pick up another one tonight and try them. I do not obsess over it, I just like to see the dark pink/purple and then I do not use them unless I am feeling 'off'. I have been so good this week and I feel good too. Today is the seventh day back on plan.
  • Dragonfly33, I just posted on another of your threads. I know what you mean about the sticks. I still use them too, even though even Atkins doesn't talk about using them, like they used to. But, I too like to see if my body is in ketosis.

My color is lighter some days when I don't drink enough water. Even if I have the same meals for a few days in a row, if I don't drink enough, my stick color is lighter (personal experience, yours may vary). Keep up the good work! You and I are both around the 20# lost mark, and I'm proud of myself and YOU-- keep going!

MrsKevin

Long Term Goal (hopefully by Birthday in Feb 2014)

------------------
    Long Term Goal: 82# to lose
    My Mini Goals:
    ~Under 200#
    ~50# off by Christmas
  • It's an obsession I tell ya! lol! Once I am well in to plan, I rarely use them

Congrats on the weight loss!!