IP Daily Chat Tuesday 9/10/13

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • Had my weigh in today and I'm down 2#s from last week's plateau!
    The scale is heading in the right direction again
  • Quote: Since I stopped IP, I have not really lost much. Maybe 2-3 lbs. However, I have intensified exercise. Actually gained quite a bit of muscle. Jillian Michaels is simply a genius. I lost inches off my butt, chest, legs, and even my waist. I can now get into a designer size 10 suit, down from a 12. So, if you work on building muscles, you may not move the scale, but still be able to shrink a lot. I lost almost one cloth size in the past 10 weeks. It is starting to get expensive since I now have to downsize my suit that I just purchased in April.
    I only WISH I could intensify exercise! My back problems have me doing only PT exercises for the foreseeable future. My PT knows my goal is weight training, spinning class, and golf!
    Until then, I'll plug along but I KNOW I need increased exercise to firm all of this up!
  • Quote: I only WISH I could intensify exercise! My back problems have me doing only PT exercises for the foreseeable future. My PT knows my goal is weight training, spinning class, and golf!
    Until then, I'll plug along but I KNOW I need increased exercise to firm all of this up!
    Yikes.
  • I also found that my size is much, much smaller than it was last time I weighed my current weight, which was 25 years ago. I'm 5'7. weigh 217 now. weighed 297 when I started IP. now a size 18 in pants and a 14/16 in blouses. Last time I weighed 220, I was a size 22. Big difference! And very glad of it !

Great to see all your successes. Been off the net for a while. So happy for all of you.
    And Lisa, you look freekin' gorgeous! Wow! Amazing!