**Weight Loss Update**

• Since I first revealed my big weight loss, I have lost 17 more pounds & I am soooo happy! That's a total of 91 pounds!! Still looking to lose just a few more pounds (especially the 3 I gained from eating crap this last week). I'm thrilled with how far I've come & I am so pumped to buy clothes now. At the beginning of the week, I bought some new clothes: size 4 jeans from Target & two small jackets from Target as well. I even bought a small dress from Forever 21 for the first time in my life! At my heaviest, I would walk into the store with someone & just say that I wanted some earrings. I couldn't fit into anything in their store, and now, I'm wearing smalls. HUGE victory! Thanks for all the support I receive on 3FC! Couldn't have done it with the motivation & the encouragement!

• You look fantastic!
  • Congrats on your sucess. You look fantastic!
  • You look great!!
  • That's awesome Congratulations! You look great
  • Congratulations! You look awesome!
    I just bookmarked your blog so I can read it later. I am the same height and my starting weight was 220 lbs. also. I am down 10 lbs. so I have a long way to go still, but seeing your post definitely gives me motivation.
    Thanks for sharing and way to go
  • Nice work!! Looking awesome!
  • You look fantastic - congrats on all your hard work
  • Fabulous! Congrats and best wishes! Cute jacket, by the way.