Truvia...YAY or NAY

• So I have been searching and searching for information on this very question and have yet to really feel that I have been able to get an answer. That being said, what are your thoughts on truvia? Do any of you use it? If so, anythinf weird happen or any stalls in losses? Thank you in advance. I just used a packet in my tea this morning and it was helpful but I do not want to continue unless it's OK.
  • I use it, almost daily. I like the taste better than straight stevia, and haven't noticed any stalls.
  • Thank you. It seems like there is a lot of different opinions out there. I don't necessarily plan on overdoing it but its great with tea and is a nice treat. How many packets do you use per day?
  • 1-2 depending on how many cups of coffee I do. Usually only 1.
  • truvia is on my sheet for approved sweeteners; however, i prefer splenda because it has >1 gram of carbs per packet compared to truvia's 3. just a mental thing for me maybe.
  • I use raw stevia. It has fewer carbs than truvia.
  • The stevia drops have no carbs. The carbs in the powder are from fillers.
    I use sweet leaf brand
  • Thanks all. I will look into the stevia drops since they have no carbs. I had three packets today and it was nice to have a little swetness to my tea.