The cutest vintage jacket

• This is the only forum that will appreciate this but yesterday in a thrift shop I found a 60s buttery suede coat/jacket in a carmel color with a bell or cape style sleeve. It fits everywhere except the shoulders and mid-section and it's darn close in both places. I like my clothes fairly loose fitting so it will be about 20 pounds or so (right abut onederland) before I add it in to my wardrobe. I can't believe my luck and it was half price day, double bonus!
  • Did you buy it ? I wouldn't count on it still being there after you lose 20 pounds.
  • I bought it. It was $7 on sale in mint condition. How could I not?

Being the hippie chick that I am, I'll pair it with a denim shirt and paisley floral skirt, vintage chunky bracelet and I'm set.
  • Sounds great !
  • I LOVE vintage suede coats. I've got one that I found at a garage sale when I was in high school that was always a bit tight, so I could never wear it. After losing 70 lbs, it's almost baggy on me now...so excited to wear it Congrats on your find. I love thrift shops!
  • Pic! Pic!
  • I love vintage clothes!
  • Me too. I already have a couple of vintage tees and am ordering myself a couple of new ones from https://sellmerchandise.shop.
    I've told my friends that they can also buy me birthday presents on that website, and I would be very happy about it.
    I always prefer gifts with some meaning and a little personal touch