September 2013 - Turbo Fire & More Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here

You're on Page 5 of 7
Go to
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: Leslie Sansone Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan (5 Miles)

Teacher How are the DOMS today? My whole upper body is sore today. Like, really sore. That's why I did a Leslie walking workout.

Waving Hi all around. Enjoy your evening.
  • Diana- the DOMS was better today so I headed to the y. During my body bosu class my lower back started hurting. I went to the chiro today and she said I pulled my lower back out. So will take 3-5 days to rest. If we keep this thread going sooner or later I'll injury every part of my body! My husband thinks I should stick with the elip but I love the classes. That bosu is very tricky. Feel better!

Laura- hi

today- ymca cycle hiit 30 min & body bosu 30 min
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on:
    Cleanse and Rest premix from Sara Ivanhoe's Taste
    The Power of Letting Go from Gael Chiarella's Meditations for Emotional Freedom

Enjoy your day!
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
    KCM's 30 MTF Start Here Cardio Sculpt and Leg Work Premix w/#5's
    Denise Austin's Burn Fat Fast Cardio Blast (40 minutes)

Teacher I'm so sorry to hear about you having issues with your back now. Do you remember the machines that you lay on and they move. You didn't actually have to do anything. They would tone you and work all your body parts. No impact and just about no way to get hurt. I think that's the way to go. I am always worried about getting hurt. It took me a while to get over my knee issue.
  • Diana- yep thanks! I think I need to be wrapped in bubble wrap. Back was much worse in the morning but getting around is helping and better now. Going to be a few days recovery sadly.

today- resting
  • Good Morning, Everyone! TGIF! I hope you have a great weekend!

Last night I added on: Restorative Poses for Relaxation from Yoga for Stress Relief

Enjoy your day!
  • Hi all!!!!

My back is slowly getting better. My brother and sister come home from college this weekend for a quick visit

today- rest
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: TF Fire 60

Teacher Enjoy your weekend with your brother and sister. Have fun.

Waving Hi all around!
  • Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend to all!

Last night I added on: the meditation section from Meditation for Beginners with Maritza

Enjoy your Saturday!
  • Hi ladies!!!

Off to a family BBQ today. Everyone have a great weekend!

today- rest
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
    KCM's 30 MTF Cardio Sculpt & Upper Body Weights premix w/#5's
    LM Combat 30 Live w/#1's

Teacher Enjoy the BBQ!

Waving Hi all around!

Last night I added on:
    Tamilee Webb's Total Stretch for Beginners (standing)
    Restore and Rejuvenate from Rodney Yee's Yoga for Energy and Stress Relief

Enjoy your day!
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
    KCM'S 30 MTF Start Here Lower Body Minimizer Premix w/#5's
    Michelle Dozois Peak 10 Cardio Interval Burn

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
  • Hi all

My back is getting better everyday but I'm still taking it easy. I sub 4 days this week and I hoping my back cooperates. I hope everyone had a great weekend. I loved having my brother and sister home for a couple of days. They'll be back at Thanksgiving.

today-rest

Last night I added on:
    7 Minute Premix from Strong Knees
    PM Breathwork from AM PM Yoga for Beginners

Have a great start to your week!