Couple Great IP Recipe Ideas

• So I just finished week one and weighed in with a 5 lb loss! Awesome. My fabulous coach read my food log and told me I should post a couple of my ideas. I'm very green at this, so if these are not new, I apologize.

Salted Carmel Chocolate Pudding
    1 IP Milk or Dark Chocolate Pudding (I prefer the Dark)
    2 tbsp Walden Farms Carmel Sauce
    Sea Salt

Make the pudding per the listed instructions. Put the 2 tbsp of Carmel Sauce into a microwave safe dish and sprinkle desired amount of sea salt on top. Place in Microwave on high for 15-20 seconds, stir and drizzle over pudding. Enjoy.

IP Rotini
    1 IP Rotini
    1/2 cup Tri Colored Peppers Julienned
    1 Medium Portobello Mushroom Cap
    1 Cup Baby Spinach
    1 tbsp No Sugar Added Tomato Sauce
    1 clove minced garlic
    1 1/2 tsp Olive Oil
    Sea Salt and Ground Pepper to taste

Heat oven to 425. Clean mushroom cap and remove stem and gills. Brush both sides with Olive Oil and place stem side down on baking sheet. Roast for 20 minutes.

Prepare Rotini per instructions (I use 0/0/0 Organic Beef broth to add flavor)

While rotini is boiling and mushroom is roasting, sautee julienned peppers, and garlic in olive oil until desired softness. Add the spinach and sautee until wilted. Add the tomato sauce and prepared rotini and stir well.

Stack the rotini mixture on the mushroom cap and enjoy.

Hope you like these ideas! They were delicious!!!

Wish me luck, only 63 lbs to go!
  • I just bumped the IP Recipe thread back to the top. If you get a chance please add your recipe suggestions there (cut and paste!) so it makes it easy for others to find! Also if you haven't already, check out some if the recipes in that thread...

I LOVE how creative IP makes people!!
  • I'll bump recipe thread #4, which is the best place to add your recipes b/c it's the one linked in the stickies and in the first post of the daily chat

Please copy/paste it there
  • I love the salted caramel chocolate pudding - I had it last night and was very tasty. Thanks!!
  • This salted caramel combo also makes a great shake -- blend it up with some ice for a great treat.