2 % body weight challenge #4

You're on Page 1 of 6
Go to
  • Here are the rules. The fastest to shed 2 % of their body weight wins. To calculate 2 % just multiply .02 with your body weight and round off to the nearest .2 lbs.

Good luck everyone!
  • Sw 157.8
    Cw 157.8
    Gw 154.6

8/28: 157.8
  • Congratulations on winning the prior challenge, Sum!!

SW: 149
    2% = 3 lbs
    GW: 146
  • congrats sum!!!

today i held steady. 247.8*.02=4.95=5

sw:247.8
    gw:242.8
  • Congrats of a remarkable win Sum38!

SW: 196.6
    GW: 192.6

8/28: 196.6
  • Congratulations, Sum!

SW : 147.6 lbs
    CW : 147.6 lbs
    GW : 144.6 lbs
  • Awesome job sum!!
    Sw 236.2
    2%=4.7lb
    Gw 231.5
  • Congrats!! Still looks like it's 5 lbs for me

Sw: 254
    Cw: 254
    GW: 249 When I get here those 250's will be history. I will do it soon!
  • Congrats on winning the last challenge, Sum38! WTG!

I've been having a few whoosh days, 1.6 loss today and a 1.1 loss yesterday. Hopefully my number stays or continues its way down!

SW: 260.7 (260.7 * .02 = 5.214 ~ 5.2)
    CW: 260.7
    GW: 255.5 (-5.2 loss)

8/28: 260.7
  • Way to go sum! Congrats to you!!!!

Sw 332
    Gw 325.4

Need to lose 6.6! Yikes! Lol

I've crunched some numbers last night and realized I'm 3 pounds away from losing 40 pounds since mid June. I'm kind of proud of myself today. What makes me feel even better is that I'm not over the top crazy this time. I'm making the best choices I can and doing my best not to best myself up over the scales fluctuations
    I have a long way to go, but I know I can do it. I've done it before- its possible. Hopefully I will be mentally stable enough( haha) to keep it off this time!
  • Quote: I've crunched some numbers last night and realized I'm 3 pounds away from losing 40 pounds since mid June. I'm kind of proud of myself today.
    This is a tremendous loss in ten weeks; that's an average of four pounds a week or 1.2 % of your body weight. I have read that losses of 1 % body weight/week were realistic, so you are above that.

At the same time, you are not doing a Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD). I don't like those; they make me feel ill and weak.

Quote: What makes me feel even better is that I'm not over the top crazy this time. I'm making the best choices I can and doing my best not to best myself up over the scales fluctuations
    Kudos!

Quote: I have a long way to go, but I know I can do it. I've done it before- its possible. Hopefully I will be mentally stable enough( haha) to keep it off this time!
    If you do not give up, you will achieve your goal. Lastly, if you focus on making healthier choices instead of eating from a set menu (with very little calories), it will be more of a lifestyle change.
  • It could get ugly tomorrow,i just finished some off plan choices... maybe tonight before bed I'll have some green tea with combination to help counteract my stressed out cheesecake slipup...
  • Thanks ladies I was overly happy

Tomorrow will be ugly, I just had the saltiest dinner ever. I already feel my fingers swelling up with bloat I stayed within calories but the darn sodium... I hope it will be only a pound. Tori, I am boiling water for my green tea as I type, hoping for the same counteract
  • Lol , cool so we are in the same boat, I'll row you steer, well get through this!!

• Way to go Sum! I'm really enjoying these 2% challenges!

CW: 206.6
    2% = 4.1
    GW: 202.5