50lbs Bye Bye

• I am so excited I got on the scale this morning and was so happy to see that I had a baby whoosh after losing half a pound and then staying the same then losing a half pound etc.. I lost 1.5lbs which puts me at 50.5 lbs lost so far!!!! 50 FREAKING POUNDS!!!!! Gone, gone, gone!

What is even better is after I lose another 4.5lbs I will have hit my second mini goal and be half way to my overall goal of 110lbs Overall. 50 lbs seemed like such a daunting number and as positive as I am about my whole journey certain numbers seem like something I just may never hit. My next biggie will be getting into onederland. I have not been in the 100s since grade school.

90% of my clothes are way to big and it is fun finding some things I have not worn in many years that fit like a glove again. I also found a pair of shorts in my drawer that were a size 14 still have the tags on them that I was never ever able to fit in. They are still small but I now put them on the top of my dresser and keep them visible as a reminder of how bad I want to fit in them! I would guess another 15 lbs or so and I am going to rock them around town LOL

Well anyway thank you all for letting me gush a little about how far I've come. So may people here have been such an inspiration for me, and keep me motivated on some of my hardest days! to everyone here!!!
  • Congrats!!!
  • Yay!!!
  • Yay!!!!!
  • Way to go suzukigurl!
  • Congratulations!

Quote:
    50 lbs seemed like such a daunting number and as positive as I am about my whole journey certain numbers seem like something I just may never hit.
    I have felt the same way but just focus on the smaller goals. We will both see those certain numbers! You will be in Onederland before you know it.

And isn't shopping in your closet such fun.
  • You go girl!!
  • Fantastic! Now you are an inspiration to me and others! Amazing.
  • Awesome!
    Congratulations!!

Quote: I am so excited I got on the scale this morning and was so happy to see that I had a baby whoosh after losing half a pound and then staying the same then losing a half pound etc.. I lost 1.5lbs which puts me at 50.5 lbs lost so far!!!! 50 FREAKING POUNDS!!!!! Gone, gone, gone!

What is even better is after I lose another 4.5lbs I will have hit my second mini goal and be half way to my overall goal of 110lbs Overall. 50 lbs seemed like such a daunting number and as positive as I am about my whole journey certain numbers seem like something I just may never hit. My next biggie will be getting into onederland. I have not been in the 100s since grade school.

90% of my clothes are way to big and it is fun finding some things I have not worn in many years that fit like a glove again. I also found a pair of shorts in my drawer that were a size 14 still have the tags on them that I was never ever able to fit in. They are still small but I now put them on the top of my dresser and keep them visible as a reminder of how bad I want to fit in them! I would guess another 15 lbs or so and I am going to rock them around town LOL

Well anyway thank you all for letting me gush a little about how far I've come. So may people here have been such an inspiration for me, and keep me motivated on some of my hardest days! to everyone here!!!
  • Good for you!! You are moving along nicely:-)
  • Job well done!!!!
  • Congratulations!! I recently hit 50lbs lost and I was so ecstatic! The bigger numbers really are intimidating, but I find it helps to focus on getting to the next 'decade'. It takes much less time to lose 10lbs and you get to feel that exciting sense of achievement every time!
  • Yay for you for losing 50 lbs! That's a bag of potting soil, 2 bags of sugar, and 2 boxes of butter! Amazing! You must feel great! Keep it up!
  • Thank you all so much, it does feel amazing and I am looking forward to the day I can post that I have lost 50 more!