100 lbs away

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi all,

I am here for the support. I need to loose 100 lbs. I want to start by seeing 270 again. Looking foward to the support
  • Hi Sueme! I think having a mini-goal of 270 is a great start! Are following a plan?
  • Welcome to the flock, you can totally do this!
  • I am on WEBMD and logging what I eat. I have done Weight Watchers before and did really well. But life and stress..adds weight I am going to try and adjust the way I think. I am awlays in a hurry and this is a long process
  • You got this!
  • I heard this forum had the support I need. Women who can understand the struggle.
  • Welcome, 270 is a great place to start! Good luck!
  • Welcome and good luck on your journey!!
  • !!! You can do it!
  • Best of luck Sueme! Good for you, logging can be really helpful.
  • I have done pretty good losing steadily..... I attest this to constantly, everyday logging on and reading the posts....It keeps me on track and I realize that I have the same issues as everyone else..

This is such a great and inspiring group.... If you have any problems they are sure to answer!

Good Luck!!
  • I am already loving this site. How did I not know about it before. It is so nice just to read that I am not the only one working hard at this. That others know about tracking etc. I am so motivated by the threads. I am new at this thread things but I'll get.
  • I also just joined this month and have well over a hundred to lose, but it is so refreshing to be in a group of women who are all kind of in the same boat and who are fierce cheerleaders for each other. You can do it Sueme471!!!
  • Welcome!! This is the place to be! Much of my success comes from the encouragement I get from this board. Jump in
  • You too..I feel the best about staying on track than I have in long time.