-125lbs with 25lbs left

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Boy oh boy - doing these before/during/after pics has really been eye opening for me. GEEZE! I have about 25lbs til I'm at my goal where I'll reevaluate. Well...here goes nothing!

[IMG]
    http://somuchfattitude.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/beforeduring31-e1376323974666.jpg[/IMG]

Well - there we go! 25lbs to goal...
  • Super awesome! Also very cool is the way you manage to pose for the camera while zipping past on a bike.
  • What a beauty!
  • You look amazing, and more importantly - happy and healthy! Hooray for you. That is a fabulous accomplishment and you should be so proud of yourself. Keep up the great work.
  • Wow! Talk about a picture (or pictures in this case) being worth a thousand words!
  • Thanks everyone! It's not been easy, but it's definitely been worth it.

• You look fantastic!!
  • Wowwwwww !! Such an inspiration!! LOVE your curves!! Good Job!
  • Congrats!!!!!
  • Quote: Wowwwwww !! Such an inspiration!! LOVE your curves!! Good Job!
    I have LOVED discovering my curves. Thanks!
  • OK, that pic of you on the bike is friggin' sweet! Love it! Congratulations lovely! You look awesome. Keep on inspiring!
  • Wooo! You look absolutely awesome, congratulations!
  • congrats, you look great!
  • Quote: OK, that pic of you on the bike is friggin' sweet! Love it! Congratulations lovely! You look awesome. Keep on inspiring!
    Haha! That was from the most recent triathlon I did. I'd done the same one previously so I knew where to expect the camera guy. I'm comfortable enough on my bike now to "pose". LOL Thanks!
  • Can someone please tell me how to post on here?!?! I'm lost!!!