FFood places

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Quote: Wow...my children have the chicken and apples and water or milk at most FF places...I am not teaching them bad habits!

The only reason I am the weight I am is because of my thyroid. Until my thyroid went out after the birth of my 3rd child I was skinny. All my children are well under their 'weight' for height on the 'charts'. None of them have ever had any weight issues. We live an hour from civilization. When we 'go to town' they like to be able to eat different food than home cooked. When we go on road trips they look forward to eating out, because we don't do it all the time..

I am a little offended by the insinuation..
    sorry FB i wasn't trying to offend but support. I would have said this to anyone not just someone on IP or on IP boards. most FF places sell meat products that are barely passable as meat (think pink goo formed into chicken pcs or hamburger patties)...anytime you can buy a meal for 3 bucks i often question the quality of the food...that was my point. Not that you're a horrible person or parent for eating at FF.....
  • oh, one more thing...

http://www.dietfacts.com/fastfood.asp

helpful website to help you figure out what to eat when you're not at home
    the more you can plan the better....AND don't be afraid to ask anyone anywhere to make something ip friendly for you.