1 month consistent at the gym

• I have had my membership for a few months now, but it was always for the occasional cardio. I'm proud to say I have been strength training for a solid month with no slacking off or extended rest periods for a entire month! I go 2-3 days and then rest a day or two and go again. I have gotten a lot stronger.

My eating has been all over the place as I try not to binge and fight with my ED about calories and fasting... but as I am moving forward I am confident that soon all that **** will be behind me!

I've hid the scale, picked up intuitive eating and deleted my calorie counting apps, also deleted my account from myproana and stopped talking to the triggering people I met there.

Last month was about fitness, this month is about eating. I plan to follow body signals and eat when I am hungry so my weight will stabilize into it's natural weight. I will try to be kinder to myself and treat myself to things that make me happy (that isn't a meal) because I AM worth it.

Also the extra plan is to throw in cardio or yoga on days I don't do my lifting routine
  • Super yay!!!
  • This is a huge goal to achieve!! And you have a great plan in place for the future! Keep up the great work!
  • on your fitness effort, 1 month is awesome!! Keep that mindset going on and much success with your continue efforts!! You are doing great!!
  • Yay, and bravo to you! And yes, you definitely are worth it!