August Leslie Sansone WATP, WAH

You're on Page 5 of 11
Go to
  • I always think on my first walk that I'l like to get three workours in but by this time I'm feeling pretty tired.
  • Quote: I always think on my first walk that I'l like to get three workours in but by this time I'm feeling pretty tired.
    I'm so impressed you get two walks in! I was toying around with cutting my morning 3 to 2 and then doing 2 at night but I fear I'd not do it at night.
  • Quote:
    I'm so impressed you get two walks in!
    Thanks.
  • 2mi. walk and kick.
  • 3 mega miles
  • 4 miles of the "5 Mile Fat Burning walk. I set out to do the whole 5 miles, but when I was in the middle of mile 4 the bottom of my feet were hurting. Actually not hurting, just sort of burning on the bottom, and I didn't want to risk making it worse and not being able to walk tomorrow. So I stopped at the end of 4.

I've had this happen when I used to walk our dog for a really long walk but haven't had it happen in the house. I thought it was the sidewalks. I could invest in some new shoes! These are pretty old --yet, sadly, they still look new, lol. Any shoe recommendations for walking? I looked on Zappos and was overwhelmed with shoes!
  • My dd has some cool light weight Nike's but I don't know the name of them.
  • Mile one and five of walk it off and tone it up.
  • No leslie work outs today, but I did go swimming!
  • 3 mile walk your belly flat. I didn't like the floor exercises much especially because my dog got so excited and wouldnt leave me alone, licking my face. Mom's on the floor!!!! Time to play!
  • Mile 1 and 2 from the 5 Mile Slim Down walk, with warm up and cool down
  • Quote:
    I didn't like the floor exercises much especially because my dog got so excited and wouldnt leave me alone, licking my face. Mom's on the floor!!!! Time to play!
    That would hinder me, too.
  • 2 miles this morning. I used the Walk it Off in 30 Days dvd
  • Hey ladies!!! I did Get Up And Get Started, 1 mile w/ 2# hand weights this morning. My foot did well, but I may stick to just one mile workouts this week, I do not want to rush things and bring on problems with my foot.

CalCounter, I've always work New Balance walking or crosstrainers when walking or working (health care). If your foot isn't too wide then Nikes would be good, too.
  • 2mi. heart healthy walk.