Week 1 at the gym

• I am on day two of my first week going to the gym. Its been pretty rough the last couple of days since I am not used to being active, but I know it will all be worth it in the end.

Ive spent two consecutive days for 30 minutes each doing some sort of cardio workout. I am proud of this small achievement These half hours were while on higher resistance levels too.

I start my first day of personal training on Monday, and I am excited to begin!

• Bravo!!! Keep up the good work!
  • Woohoo! Keep it up!

Just remember, the more you exercise, the easier it will get! I was like you, going from nothing to 30 min a day. I found that by the 3rd week I was starting to "crave" exercise--I couldn't wait to leave work every day and do something active.

The first week is rough, but it will take less than a month for it to feel like a routine.

Good Luck! You got this
  • Thank you Yea I am excited to begin hitting the weights becuase I know that is where Ill really see the results.
  • Great job!! YOU are doing awesome!! Keep on,keeping on!! Enjoy your many gym days fill with joy and the new you!!
  • Yay, go you! So good that you're sticking with it, going to the gym is something I really wish I could afford right now! (maybe eventually!) But I've found a really good walking route so I'm happy with that small thing, heh!