Never met goal doing MRC?

• Has anyone not ever met their goal weight that the MRC center set for them? Just curious because I could never get to my goal weight they said I could get to, and that's following the plan pretty much 98%.
  • Quote: Has anyone not ever met their goal weight that the MRC center set for them? Just curious because I could never get to my goal weight they said I could get to, and that's following the plan pretty much 98%.
    This is my third go around on MRC. The first two times I met my goal. The first time was because I needed to lose weight. The second time was after I had my munchkin and needed to lose the pregnancy weight.

This is the third time (extenuating circumstances...I turned to bad food habits for comfort after my dad died this past winter) and getting back to goal is just a matter of time.

Make sure that any goal weight is mutually agreed upon by both you and the center. Otherwise, it will never work.
  • Quote: This is my third go around on MRC. The first two times I met my goal. The first time was because I needed to lose weight. The second time was after I had my munchkin and needed to lose the pregnancy weight.

This is the third time (extenuating circumstances...I turned to bad food habits for comfort after my dad died this past winter) and getting back to goal is just a matter of time.

Make sure that any goal weight is mutually agreed upon by both you and the center. Otherwise, it will never work.
    Thanks JenB72, I started maintenance jan 4th and the last couple of months I've gained 10lbs, but I've tried and tried to go back to the green menu but I can't do it. I feel like since I didn't meet my goal weight they set for me I kinda failed. I'm doing the Lipo B12 injections currently because they told me it would help me lose lots of inches, I eat pretty much clean most of the time, I've been following the Intuitive Eating way also. But i'm going for my 4th injection today and I have tons of energy from them but no loss in weight or inches. So i'm stumpt on what to do.
  • Please don't feel like you failed. The first time I went the counselor set a COMPLETELY unrealistic goal weight for me. It has never happened and never will. I don't even know if some Hollywood actresses could get to the weight she set for me. We went back and revised it to what I thought was realistic for me to maintain. Once I felt like there was no pressure, and more importantly, I was happy with where I was, it was easy after that. Hang in there!
  • Thanks Jen, I think I will talk to my counselor Friday when I go weigh in.
  • Hi Jen: I notice in an older post you offered to send the menus, etc of MRC. My friend started MRC, I went for a consultation, but my summer schedule did not allow me to "check in" twice a week, so I tried it on my own. I have lost 20# so far. Of course, friends are asking me what I am doing. I would love to have the original menus. I have a pared down version based on foods I eat. How can I send you a private message? krs
  • I'm sorry, but I quit sending those out due to copyright issues.