(Workout) Clothing

• Hmpf. I'm sitting here looking at lots of different websites - lululemon, Sweaty Betty, Nike, etc. - and drooling over the cute stuff they have!

If only I had money....*sigh* Oh well, spose I should just get a better job then huh

Sorry, this is a bit random, I know

PS Will probably not see any loss tomorrow as I ordered butter chicken (it was SO GOOD) for dinner and will likely be sodiumly bloated for the next couple of days. I need to learn how to cook that stuff myself.
  • Check the thrift stores for workout clothes :-)
  • I wear a lot of Kohls and Target workout clothes. Lululemon is all about the brand name and is ridiculously priced. $80-100 for one pair of black workout pants??? Not in my budget!
  • I know but they're so cuuuuuuuuute!

Bah.

(Of course my plans for my future involve switching careers into a field in which I can retreat into my introvert paradise and make obscene amounts of money from working a computer. Then, because I am benign and nice like that, I shall not use my gains to take over the world, but merely to buy cute workout clothes. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

(Sorry, I've spent quite a bit of time in the sunshine today and it's addled my brain. I'm not used to this kind of weather. Please send thunderstorms at your earliest convenience. Much obliged.)
  • I love workout clothes! I just got a cute workout skirt on sale at academy for $5, it is still a little too small though i can get into it but you can tell its just cause it is spandex not because it is the right size lol

I second the target suggestion, or old navy, both have pretty cute stuff for alot less than the designer stuff
  • I have a similar issue - I've had tons of luck at Walmart actually. I got some bootcut danksin pants that are my absolute faaaaaaavorite pair of yoga pants. I also find that Wal Mart carries a lot of oversized, spandexy kinds of shirts that are really comfortable. And lastly.......... clearance maternity shirts at Target. Lol

Also I am dying to know what career I can switch into that involves being in an introvert paradise and making lots of money. LOL. I'd be a happy girl.
  • Walmart for me too I get those Danskin Capri workout pants $10.00 -$12.00 and all those beautiful bright colors v-neck shirts or crew neck anywhere from $3.50 - $5.96 that's almost thrift store price on these shirts ! Good Luck