Good Things

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • This is a thread for the good things in our lives. They can be weight loss related or not. I'll start. I had my first ever professional pedicure today. O.M.G. It was awesome! I do believe that pedicures are going to be a regular part of my life now.

Pic of my painted toeses:

Do you have a good thing to share?
  • one of my papers was graded for the healthcare course I am studying. the nurse that assessed it is notoriously tough, however she said my paper was 'one of the best, if not the best' she had read! I am a bright spark haha

and your toes are gorgeous! I love that pink colour, so vibrant and happy!
  • Yay for pretty toes!

I got to see my nieces and nephews today!
  • hmmm good things...... my FRIENDS! They celebrate every pound lost and comfort me when it doesnt go to plan!
    Also and this will sound silly but yay for having some get up and go again!
  • also yay for songs that remind me of happy times with my sister!
  • Yay for me completing stair climbs 5 times!
  • my adorableeeee baby niece who was born 2 weeks ago and brings me utter joy and a flood of love whenever I see her,,, my sister is at my mum's place and just sent me pictures of the whole family!
  • I bought the most amazing brown cardigan on Saturday, and wearing it made me feel great and confident.
  • Yesterday, we went for the first time to an amazing park where we can walk our dog. I hate walking on the city streets, it's boring, but this park with its small lake is delighful. I loved the park so much that it motivated me to go again early this morning! Planning on making this part of my daily routine.

photo (28) by MartineB97, on Flickr
  • I treated myself to some bright red lipstick today
  • I got results from some blood work I had done last week. For the first time in my adult life, my triglycerides are normal.
  • I haz a new car. I got one of these. It's red with black interior.
  • I fed and cuddled with an old stray cat in our yard. Then I took her to the vet and found out that she is in excellent health! I think that we will be great friends forever.
  • OK, that's better than a new car! Seriously.
  • Oh, I think a new car is extremely cool!