Fell off the beach, came back with fibromyalgia :/.

• Hey all, as some of you might know I have lupus.
    I just moved from the midwest to the northwest USA, and I had a death in the family, overall traumatic experience.

Long story short, I fell off the diet, had to go through phase 1 again to lose the excess weight and I am now at my lowest weight I have ever been.
    I am really happy about my accomplishments, the less heavy I get the easier it gets to deal with the fibromyalgia I have now been diagnosed with on top of the lupus.

I have crazy depressive episodes, but I am seeing someone for them, I just wanted to tell you all, how helpful this forum has been, even if I haven't been posting much and I haven't been back for a while, I still want to say that.
    I am still on the lookout for recipes and for other chicks who have autoimmune diseases to tell them it IS possible to lose weight even if you can't exercise.

I am now able to walk around 20 min everyday or every other day, and it helps sooo much, specially the endorphins, they make me happier .

On the whole progress, I am realizing that sometimes I don't want veggies with my meal, so I will eat berries instead with protein and that usually gets me over the hump.
    I have been at this for longer than I thought possible, and I have lost so much weight that I honestly don't recognize myself at times when I look at pictures. I am still overweight and still working to lose more.

I hope to be more active in the forums as well .
  • Welcome back and congrats on your weightloss!
  • Welcome back, Lupus, and congratulations on all your accomplishments!
  • Wow, what an inspiring story! Thanks for sharing, and hope you chirp in often .
  • Wow, you are an inspiration Lupus!
    I like the idea of using fruit once in a while instead of veggies.
    I have to keep that in mind!
  • Welcome back!
  • back.

Your post made me I am glad that you are back - post often!
  • You are doing fantastic, keep up the great work
  • Thanks all!

I figure, when you are sick of veggies just try that for one meal and usually the next time I want veggies again , just can't overdo it! Lol.