• Hi my name is Cathie and I live in Georgia. I had open RNY in March 2003. My starting weight was 251 and I am now 205. I have lost 46 pounds so far.. I am considered a slow loser but at least its coming off. I changed one addiction for another instead of food I am doing water aerobics. I went from a size 24/26 to a 16/18 ! I feel great.. I hope I can make it to my goal weight of 135.. I am posting my most recent photo.. Hope I can make a home here and find some great friends
  • Hi Cathie, Welcome to 3fc's!

I think you will like it here, everyone is very friendly.

I see your in GA, are you in the Atlanta metro area??

I took a look at your home page.......you look terrific!

Welcome!
  • look at those arms in sleeveless!!!!!! GREAT to meet you, cathie. how did you find us?

and i gotta admit. i'm so jealous of you. you'[re SOOO close to one-derland!!!!
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by jiffypop
    look at those arms in sleeveless!!!!!! GREAT to meet you, cathie. how did you find us?

and i gotta admit. i'm so jealous of you. you'[re SOOO close to one-derland!!!!
    LOL.. I am almost in ONEDER land , so close I can taste it LOL.. I found this site by accident .. was looking for walking the way the pounds video and this site popped up weird huh.. glad I found it though!