What Are You Eating Today IPeeps (Ideal Protein)

You're on Page 5 of 34
Go to
  • Quote: B: pancakes with WF apple butter and syrup
    L: salad greens, mushrooms, cukes, tomatoes and WF dressing with Herbamare and IP Chocolate RTD
    D: salad greens with sautéed shrimp
    S: Quest Bar

I seem to feel more hungry when I just have an RTD for lunch with field greens than I do when I have a soup with veggies. It is so hot right now that I don't want hot soup. Anyone else have this experience? Oh, I also use a splash of Vanilla RTD a couple of times a day in coffee.

Happy eating and losing!
    Balanced Life, does your clinic recommend you eat all 8oz. of your protein at dinner? Mine told me to split it, 4 oz. at lunch and 4 oz. at dinner. I'm not usually hungry-hungry again until dinner.
  • P2

B: dark chocolate pudding shake (12 oz. water)
    L: salad with cucumbers/ grilled asparagus. 4 oz. grilled chicken
    S: quest strawberry cheesecake bar
    D: duplicate of the lunch meal
  • Quote: P2

B: dark chocolate pudding shake (12 oz. water)
    L: salad with cucumbers/ grilled asparagus. 4 oz. grilled chicken
    S: quest strawberry cheesecake bar
    D: duplicate of the lunch meal
    Just checking - P2??
    ... In P2 you should have 8 oz protein at lunch and 8 oz at dinner. You menu was a P1 menu splitting your 8oz.

I know some struggle w/the full 8oz at both meals but you definitely need more in P2.
  • I made my first batch of lemon poppy seed muffins (recipe from these forums)...i dunno how i feel about them...they are tasty enough...the odd texture is just odd tho .....

D: taco salad
    L: salad/veggies and Yummy Blue/Cran/Grape drink
    S: BBQ ridges
  • B chocolate frappuccino
    L mixed greens, chili lime soy puffs
    D meatloaf, yellow zucchini, tossed salad
    S caramel delight bar

Cooking with coconut oil for the first time tonight. Anxiius to see how it tastes. It sure smells good.
  • P1:

B: RTD Vanilla and coffee
    S: Orange wafers
    L: 2 cups zucchini, peppers & cucumbers w/lettuce
    D: big mac in a bowl with roasted broccoli and mushrooms
    S: Blu-cran drink
  • Quote: Balanced Life, does your clinic recommend you eat all 8oz. of your protein at dinner? Mine told me to split it, 4 oz. at lunch and 4 oz. at dinner. I'm not usually hungry-hungry again until dinner.
    You rock! Thank you! I'm dying here lol. And actually feel like 8 oz at once is too much. Before IP I ate the exact same dinners that we do now just about half the protein and a cup more veggies. I will definitely do that today! Is plain tuna ok as a protein on salad? Like the kind from a can?
  • This is probably a silly question but if you add a packet due to hunger is it better to add a liquid like an RTD or does it matter- such as pudding?
  • Quote: Is plain tuna ok as a protein on salad? Like the kind from a can?
    Yup. As long as it is water-packed and not packed in oil
  • Quote: Yup. As long as it is water-packed and not packed in oil
    Thank you, Lisa! You truly amaze me with how much you know and you are so generous in sharing and helping all of us achieve our goals. I hope you realize how grateful we are for your guidance and support and how many people you have helped. I used you as a role model to my son of how someone could have a global impact right from home. You're inspiring.
  • Quote: Thank you, Lisa! You truly amaze me with how much you know and you are so generous in sharing and helping all of us achieve our goals. I hope you realize how grateful we are for your guidance and support and how many people you have helped. I used you as a role model to my son of how someone could have a global impact right from home. You're inspiring.
    Aww shucks.
    I'm glad I can help others at the same time this forum has helped me so much. A 90 lb weight-loss is life-changing. I'll be back on P1 on Monday after my approx 6-week phase-off, headed to my goal of 115 lbs total loss. First stop, 100 lb weight loss.
  • P1 - Alternatives

B: apple pie quest bar
    L: zesty veg chili with 2 cups zucchini, mushrooms, pepper & spinach sautéed in EVOO
    D: taco salad with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, peppers, 1/2 veggie patty and some go veggie cheese. Going to try making mockomole for the 1st time!
    S: RTD shake
  • P1:

B: chocolate RTD w/coffee
    S: chocolate soy puffs
    L: 2 cups cucumbers, zucchini and peppers w/lettuce
    D: Tuna salad w/1cup onions & celery & mustard
    S: vanilla pudding w/1cup rhubarb
  • 2nd week WI this AM; down another 5.8 lbs, yippee!

P1

B: IP Vanilla drink mix, 1 c. spinach, 1 oz. cool brew, 1 pump Torani SF salted caramel
    L: 1 can tuna, 1 c. cucumbers, romaine, lemon + EVOO dressing
    S: IP Strawberry wafers
    D: 3 oz. shrimp, 1 c. roasted broccoli
    S: IP Chocolate drink mix, 1 c. spinach, 1 pump Torani SF peppermint
  • P1 - Alternatives

B: cinnamon roll quest bar
    L: BLT made with cream of beg waffle, soy bacon, lettuce & tomato with 1 cup cukes, zucchini & onion in EVOO dressing
    D: zucchini pasta, WF pasta sauce & salad and choc soy snacks
    S: RTD choc with 1 cup spinach