What Are You Eating Today IPeeps (Ideal Protein)

You're on Page 2 of 34
Go to
  • B: Cappuccino smoothie
    L: salad: Romaine with cucumbers, celery and radishes with WF dressing
    D: Poached spicy tilapia with salad
    S: Pina colada smoothie
  • B: chicken soup with purred veggies, coffee with RTD Vanilla
    L: salad/veggies burger with hot spices
    D: salad/veggies raspberry jello
    S: BBQ ridges
    *i've been using a Whole Foods organic dsg one i've found is 0/0/0 the other is 1/0/0
  • What is EVOO??
  • Quote: What is EVOO??
    extra virgin olive oil....the best stuff on the planet...well one of them..coffee might be first
  • Quote: P1

First weigh-in tomorrow! Getting excited/nervous!
    Good luck to you Meinola!

P1:

B: RTD chocolate and coffee
    S: Chocolate soy puffs
    L: cucumbers, peppers & zucchini w/lettuce
    D: scrambled eggs
    S: Vanilla pudding with rhubarb
  • question you can split up your 9 ozs of meat? eat 4 oz for lunch and 4 oz for dinner?
    Going in for my first weigh in today... scared lol but excited
  • P1 IP and alternative products

B - ProtiDiet Maple Oatmeal; decaf coffee w/tsp fat free half and half/ Splenda

L - Pure Protein chocolate shake blended with leftover coffee and ice; peppers and cukes; mock apple sauce (cooked zucchini quickly blended in blender to get small chunks. Then cooked in a little cider vinegar, Splenda and cinnamon )

D - awesomely YUMMY turkey meatloaf - ground turkey breast mixed w/chopped peppers/ onions, WF ketchup, spicy mustard and Franks Hot Sauce. Brussels Sprouts; rhubarb

S - mixed IP chocolate and Peanut Puffs and split mix w/DH. Not exactly like a Reese's PB Cup but very tasty anyway!!!
  • P1
    B proti diet apple cinnamon oatmeal (I like it better the second time, I made it with double the water and it was soupy but didn't have such a strong weird taste like the first time I made it according to package directions)

L 2 cups leftover broccoli in IP chicken soup

D grilled chicken breast with franks, 2 cups stir fry cabbage and cauliflower with soy sauce (yumm) salad with romaine, apple cider vinegar, EVOO, salt and oregano

S IP chocolate pancake with a super light spread of WF peanut butter(this stuff is ok in certain forms- yucky if you try to take a spoonful and eat it, but I like it mixed into soy sauce for a thai-ish stir fry, and it added a nice balance to the pancake)

• P1 Alternatives

B: cinnamon roll quest bar
    L: tuna with 2 cups celery, cukes, onion, zucchini & a little tomato
    D: egg salad in lettuce cups & 1 cup of salad above
    S: RTD choc shake with 1 cup spinach

Thank goodness it ALMOST Friday!
  • Quote: Good luck to you Meinola!
    Thanks Ruth Ann!

P1:

B: EAS Vanilla RTD, 1 c. baby spinach, 1 oz. Cool Brew Toasted Almond (Do NOT like the EAS this way. The IP RTD is soo much creamier when I blend it.)
    L: 1 c. cauli/leek mash and 4 oz. burger
    S: IP Salt and Vinegar chips
    D: 4 oz. Asian chicken and 1 c. red pepper/onion over romaine
    S: I really want to make LamberJules' chocolate zucchini cookies! Getting the stuff I need at my WI today. They look soooo awesome!
  • Quote: question you can split up your 9 ozs of meat? eat 4 oz for lunch and 4 oz for dinner?
    Going in for my first weigh in today... scared lol but excited
    My clinic recommends that you do split the protein. I also have been splitting the veg b/c 2 c. at one sitting can be kind of hard, so I add the baby spinach into my shakes at AM and PM.

It's my first weigh-in today too! Good luck!
  • B- pancakes with WF syrup and cinnamon , coffee with Splenda and skim
    L- wild berry yogurt drink, greens with EVOO and herbs
    D- grilled chicken salad with WF ranch dressing
    S- spit AM/PM quest bar- first day I've tried these. I know a bar and pancakes should not be on the same day but I rarely have a one a day
    4-6 pieces spry gum or mints
    Tons of plain tea and water
  • p1:
    B: Wildberry yogurt smoothie
    L: tomato/basil soup with sautéed zucchini and mushrooms
    S: chocolate smoothie
    D: Open face roast beef fauxwich! Sirloin roast cooked in crockpot. Use Portobello mushroom caps for the bun, add lettuce, WF bbq sauce, and pickles. Coleslaw with WF dressing.

made some cappuccino drink yesterday, froze it and then topped with WF choc. syrup. Yummy chocolate sundae!!
  • Love the ideas for frozen summer treats! I added extra water and ice to my wild berry smoothie and yummmmmmmyyyy! That's going to be my new snack. Gonna try it with other drinks too! Love the frozen cappuccino with WF chocolate sauce!
  • Walden Farms Salad Dressing-kicked up a notch...BAM!!!
    My food days are boring...but lately I've been messing around a little.
    For those who find the WF is barely tolerable salad dressing...but you probably have a few opened bottles...

Italian-
    Mix 2/3 TBS WF with about 1TBS cider vinegar, a teeny pinch of spenda, and add a tsp of cento diced jalapeno peppers. (1TBS of that =5 calories...so it is NOT 0/0/0...but pretty low...like less than 2 calories...I count as part of my veggies when using it)
    Find this enjoyable on a taco salad.

Blue Cheese-

Add marukan rice vinegar, teeny pinch of splenda and a tsp of Mt olive sweetened no sugar added relish.
    Still playing with the ceasar and other ones...but using them as a base instead of olive oil seems to get me some variety of flavor...gets rid of the after taste and allows me to use my olive oil allotment another way.