WW and gadget confusion

• OK, so as I posted earlier today, I am determined to get back on the right track after gaining back nearly 25 pounds. Right now I am kind of broke and so can't head back to WW quite yet (maybe in the next couple weeks) but I can count points and stuff on my own anyway, so I'm not too worried about that part of it. I also know my points allowance, so that's all good.

However.

What I'm wondering about now is my activity. I did have a WW pedometer, but unfortunately it broke (BOO) and so now I don't have a WW-endorsed way to track my APs. I do, however, have both a Fitbit One *and* a Polar HRM. I tried calorie counting there for a while, but to be honest, I found that it sucked for me personally (it was way too confusing, or maybe I was *making* it confusing, I don't know.)

Anyway. Here's my question. Does anyone here do WW and use a Fitbit and/or an HRM to track activity points? At one point, when my WW pedometer was still working, I used to wear it to the gym along with my HRM and figured out, over the course of a half dozen workouts, that for me personally, 1 AP = 100 calories expended. Has anyone else used an HRM and then converted the calorie expenditure to APs? And more importantly, has it worked for you?