Random question... but where can I buy cute fitted bed sheets?

• I've been looking for queen sized care bear bed sheets for awhile now but still can't find anyone that sells them. If not care bears, I want cute sheets of like bears, pigs, clouds, whatever. Just cute sheets. Yes, it's for myself LOL.. don't ask. I can't find them anywhere, so I figured someone can give me ideas of where to look or has anyone they can refer me to... or maybe someone on here buys fabric and sews them to sell on etsy? Thought it was worth a shot...

Thanks!
  • There's always ebay. I've seen random stuff on there. You could also check Bed, Bath & Beyond. They occasionally have 20% off coupons.
  • They are a little pricey, but the Company Store (catalog or online) has some very cute sheets.
  • Quote: There's always ebay. I've seen random stuff on there. You could also check Bed, Bath & Beyond. They occasionally have 20% off coupons.
    Yeah, I've checked ebay :/

On that note, does anyone know where I can get artwork like this site:

http://www.1artgalleryplus.com/

but cheaper? The multi-pieced ones are soo pretty!
  • I just did a search on amazon using the keywords children+ bed sheets, and came up with a few. Most say Twin in the name, but if you click on it you'll find some that have a queen size alternative. There are a bunch that are really expensive (like $200+), and then there are some really fun ones that are around $30-$50 ish. Hope this helps!
  • All I could find was this pillow?

You could check out the sets they have here; no Care Bears, but some cute, unique stuff.
  • I found this, I know it's not care bears but it is pretty fun ^_^

this I thought was pretty colorful and whimsical-ish, as is this and this

If you're using amazon, make sure you narrow your search down to home & Kitchen, otherwise you'll come back will all sorts of stuff that really isn't anything do do with sheets lol!
  • Garnet Hill has really cute printed sheets, and if you wait a bit and look for coupons, it's easy to score discounts:
    http://www.garnethill.com/girls-clot...e/kids-sheets/

For the triptych/multi-piece art, search eBay - you can find lots of similar things cheaper.
  • It can be pricey, but Pottery Barn Kids has queen sized sheets. It may be where I found some awesome Batman bedding a couple years ago.

If a 32 year old person actually admitted to having Batman sheets. Or a Godzilla duvet. *eyeshift*
  • Have you tried www.etsy.com yet? You might be able to find something there as well.
  • Thank you SO much everyone! I didn't even know some of these stores existed. You guys are awesome!!
  • Let us know what you end up picking out, I wanna see!