Challenge accepted: Staying Vegan for a week.

• Where are my manners? I am Lucy, writing from the northern hemisphere and just old enough to party. The name is a lie, as well, for my real name is not Lucy, or Lucrezia. I am a fat chick - hey, it takes courage to admit the awful truth. And I'm like, fat fat. I need to do something about it.

Anyway, I found myself ranting on Facebook few nights ago.

Then, a friend challenged me to stay vegan for a week. My vegan week ends next Wednesday. My first goal is not to end my vegan streak for a week.

I must admit, at this point, that I did lose 2 pounds. It might have something to do with the one-hour walk from the venue of an exam that I took, to some civilization, as in routes for public transportation, in order to go home.

• Good luck with your vegan challenge!

And IMHO: It doesn't really matter how the weight came off, just that it's off and gone for ever. :-)
  • Quote: And IMHO: It doesn't really matter how the weight came off, just that it's off and gone for ever. :-)
    I totally agree. Still a vegan, by the way, resisted yoghurt and had lentils for breakfast. Apparently, they're tastier. I might even stay a vegan if I can end my week-long streak, because yoghurt and cheese-based stuff were what I had been eating for over 20 years. I'm surprising my body here!
  • ACHIEVEMENT: Stayed Vegan for a week.

Started off this week as a vegan too. I think I'm getting the hang of it!